John Carver Inn & Spa
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$150
$139
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$130
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$189
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$179
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$149
$139
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$152
$122
Orbitz.com
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
$295
$129
Atlantic Motel(East Wareham)
$99
$94
  • Pool
All reviewshearth and kettlekettle restaurantplymouth rockwater slidesfun poolthemed poolfireplace suitelife guardshot tubwithin walking distancepool areakids loved the poolhotel restaurantgrist millan older hotelnew englandmayflower ii
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a very friendly and informative welcome. Every time we spoke to the reception staff they were extremely helpful and informative. We had a large room with 2 double beds overlooking the car park so we could keep an eye on the hire car! Having said that it was not noisy. However, there were no duvets only a blanket and sheets which i dislike form a comfort and cleanliness point of view. The room was clean in all other aspects. There was a glass floor tile on the bathroom floor which both my husband and I mistook for something we had dropped for a split second! Qiute diconcerting especially in the middle of the night! We did not use the swimming pool as it seemed more of a kids' zone and too many rules!! Overall a good stay.

Room Tip: We had a room in the front which was convenient and not noisy although there was noise from the adjacent room's occupants.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013

When my wife and were planning our family reunion we visited a number of locations in the Plymouth area before choosing the John Carver Inn. The sales manager, Jeff Hyde, was very helpful and willing to provide the little extras that are often the difference between an event and a hugely successful event.

During our three day stay at the John Carver Inn the entire staff of the hotel was at our disposal and available at all times to accommodate our needs and assure our event was a success. Everyone loved the buffet banquet and commented on how good the food was especially how moist and delicious the fish was.

There's so much to see and do in Plymouth and much of that is within walking distance of the John Carver Inn. If you're planning an event I would recommend you definitely consider this hotel.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed August 21, 2013

As soon as i walked into the Inn, Karen was there to greet me. She is the kindest person that I interacted with during my stay. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. When I went to my room it was very nice and the bed was to comfortable i didn't wanna get up and go anywhere. The pillows on the bed felt like clouds, they were so nice. The sheets were so soft i was like almost sleeping on silk. The pool and the hot tub were so much fun and you can sit in there for hours on end. I am from the area so i knew how close the Inn was to the many fun attractions. One of the only down sides is that the room didn't have a refrigerator or microwave as well as a screen on the window. I would 100% recommend this Inn. I had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our family had our 13th family reunion at the John Carver Inn. We had a block of 21 rooms and a total of 90 attendees. I began planning for the reunion in July, 2012. We stopped in unscheduled, to look around and received a full tour of the Inn, function rooms and facilities. We were given brochures and estimates and lots of ideas. We made up our minds immediately and had a deposit in place within a few days. The function coordinator was always available by phone throughout the year. Jeff, was very accommodating,knowledgeable and flexible. Our weekend reunion included the use of a wonderful hospitality room, a luncheon and banquet Dinner. The food exceeded my expectations. The hospitality room was conveniently located next to the indoor theme pool. The service our family received was excellent. The staff was cordial, helpful, knowledgeable, and articulate. The Inn is located in the heart of the Plymouth. All the historical attractions, shops, restaurants, parks and water front are in walking distance. Our Family has had 12 previous reunions in other hotels on Cape Cod, the Berkshires, central Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the mountains of NH and VT. The family consensus was that the John Carver Inn and the location in Plymouth was a big part of the success of the reunion. Again, I want to emphasize the excellent service we receive at the John Carver Inn!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed at the Inn for a weekend wedding. The hotel was well kept, but old, like 30 years ago. The bed was comfortable, the shower head was about even with my neck (I am 6" 2" tall),no refrigerator in the room, the promised view of the garden is blocked by trees. The staff is very nice. Angela who is at the front desk is a fountain of local info. She can direct you to the best places to eat or visit. The price of the rooms is not worth it. We have stayed at other places just as nice, for half the price.