We had booked a one night stay and wanted to check out the room before extending our stay. When I called, we were given a choice of a seaside room with a balcony or one that faced Plimouth Plantation . We chose the seaside room! We were very pleased with the large room, king size bed, and balcony overlooking the ocean. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is easy access to the beach, and there is a charming room where you can gather with friends or sit and read. We took advantage of the in-house bar for a few drinks and snacks. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. We did not take advantage of the indoor or outdoor pool. ( This was an October visit).
The hotel is centrally located and we were able to book the additional days we were in the area. It is across the street from Plimouth Plantation, close to the town center, a short drive from the attractions on Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. This is definitely a hotel we recommend to other travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront motel in Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pilgrim Sands On Long Beach Hotel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Hotel
- Pilgrim Sands Motel Plymouth
- Pilgrim Sands Plymouth