Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$143
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$199
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$259
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$190
$180
$169
$164
Travelocity
$169
Blue Anchor Guesthouse(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$115
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)
$229
TripAdvisor
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This BNB is in a 200 year old farmhouse. The original owner is back after a 2 year absence due to ill health. Our room and bath were very clean, with comfortable beds, crisp sheets, etc. The owner, Christine, is personable and a good hostess. Good luck to her on taking back her business.
Pwick

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wick2014
Christine C, Owner at White Swan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let the public know..the place is ready for them..sparkling clean!

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Website boasts of claw foot tubs; minute shower stall with water stained plastic curtain was what we got.

Room name was "Captain's View" not sure what the captain was viewing but it wasn't the ocean as alluded to.

Attic room, stale smelling, old painted furniture, no antique quaint furniture you would expect in a 200 year old historical home.
Too much of the main parlor/dining area was a mix of old and modern. Not what you expected based on the website.

Rickety chipping paint outdoor staircase...

GREAT FOOD for breakfast however the first time I was ever told what time breakfast was served. I have always been asked what time I would like to eat.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kristalslager
Christine C, Owner at White Swan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

I so apologize for the last manager's performance as an Innkeeper.
I am the owner, Christine, and have taken over the BnB. I am more than happy to offer a 50% discount on any future stay to make amends.
All my reviews while I was running the BnB are excellent and I take pride in achieving the certificate of excellence for 3 consecutive years before I took a break form the business to have major heart surgery.
I am back!
Christine

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed. We could not even stay. We decided to drive 3 hours home instead. If you are looking for a nice place, we would not recommend this place to anyone. We like funky, this was shabby. Bedroom scented with bad air freshener, holes in screen, road noise. Never met the owners, they might be nice and breakfast great, but way to costly for the a Atmosphere.No refund- we took the cash loss.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

I so apologize for the last manager's performance as an Innkeeper.
All my reviews while I was running the BnB are excellent and I take pride in achieving the certificate of excellence for 3 consecutive years with trip advisor before I took a break form the business to have major heart surgery.
I am back!
Christine

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Wanted an overnight to cap off the summer with a last minute, spur of the moment Labor Day getaway. Glad I found this place! A short drive from Boston. Lovely home in an old charming and cozy farmhouse; very friendly owner who is warm and welcoming. Enjoyed my short but sweet stay!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night to take in Cape Cod. We slept in the White Swan room which had a very comfortable bed. House built in 1820 and has most of its originality in place. You do have to step back away from all the modern amenities you may have at home. The coziness of the place, walk to the beach the amazing breakfast and Liz's hospitality is worth a stay!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple