“Massage very good” 5 of 5 bubbles

93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Massage very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Leave the hallway behind and enter the serene spa shop. Good assortment of gifts there. Front desk attentive and brought us to the changing rooms and lockers. Had great 55 minute massages, just the right thing to do on a summer day that was too hot to be on the beach. Left my watch in my robe, and had a phone call immediately. Very much appreciated. Will return. (Jill and Linda I believe gave us the great treatments.).

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Mary M

Worcester, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice Place But not Worth the Money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

When I head of Beach Plum Spa I was excited but when I got there it wasn't what i'd expected.First of all it was too expensive it was like 40 dollars just for a mani. So I start my appointment and my I had Anna she was nice and we talked about things together and then they start pating my nails and it the wrong color that I asked for they paint my nails and it was a terrible jobs they don't do designs and I could have done a better job myself.I was so upset I'd busted 40 dollars bottom line don't come here.

5 Thank Lizzie247