“A bit of Carribean in Plymouth, MA”

Blue-Eyed Crab Grille And Raw Bar
Ranked #12 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went to lunch at this restaurant over the July 4th weekend with my sister and MOM. I didn't expect it to be Carribean style, but the restaurant is very cute with a full bar and outdoor seating right across the street from the waterfront/ocean. We all enjoyed our meals and the menu had some very unique food choices. It felt like we were in Florida or the Carribean at this restaurant. I would recommend it for a fun night of different style food and drinks. The prices were a bit high, especially the fish and chips for $20.00. Plymouth prices tend to be a bit lower. I would say this restaurant is more of a tourist attraction. Overall, it was a good experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Blued Eyed Crab was one of my favorite summertime restaurants. I visited about a month ago, my first time since the renovations. The new look is nice, brighter and larger, however, I feel like the food has taken a turn for the worst. I really enjoyed coming in for the fresh and innovative fish dishes. I was really disappointed with the new menu, which seems to have changed along with the decor.

It seems as though the owners are trying to cater more towards a bar crowd. The majority of the menu consisted of small plates and raw bar items, with hardly any fish on the menu. I had the "Bake and Shark" which I would compare to fried dough you get at the fair with a tiny piece of fried fish on top.

The salads are still good, and I was happy to see they still have the corn bread croutons and the homemade dressing.

I miss the old menu, and don't think I will be back unless they bring back the fresh fish options.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My kids surprised me for Mother's Day and took me here for noon time. Everything was amazingly delicious! I loved their homemade salad dressings. Seared scallops were so large and done to perfection. They have a HUGE selection of different flavored rums for cocktails. I will definitely come back here!

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love the blue eyed. We come here often. Best steamers I have ever had. Something about the broth they make, I could eat several orders on my own. Love the fish menu. Always very fresh and changes often. Love the fish tacos.
Wish they had a better wine list. The fish is so good I would love to be able to pair it with a decent glass of wine.
I will always recommend this place as THE place to go if you want really great seafood.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The food here was very fresh and tasty. The place is a little small and gets pretty loud when full. If you are looking for a cozy couple place, this is not it. The prices were somewhat on the high side.