“Nice stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Westerly, RI
“Nice stay”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The room was nice space wise. But there were not enough blankets for the amount of people (kids) staying in the room. The hotel knew we wanted a roll-a-way and there was none. We told them 3 kids and there was only 1 blanket in the room as well as enough pillows. King bed was hard, I had to keep turning over. Other then that the stay was fine.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank burnsie777
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Dear burnsie777, Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn and Suites in Plymouth. I am glad that for the most part you were happy with your stay. I do apologize about our not having a cot for you. We do have a limited number of them and some weekends we receive more requests than we have cots. Please in the future, call the front desk for any additional items. We would gladly have brought you extra blankets or pillows. I trust that you will choose to stay with us in the future. We do appreciate your being our guest for this visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Palmer, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Plymouth last week for a business meeting. The hotel is very clean and the staff were great!! The location was perfect with all of the restaurants and shopping located right next door!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Stacey W, Thank you for taking time to review the Hampton Inn and Suites Plymouth MA. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and staff. Thank you for choosing our hotel and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Natick, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for business recently and had a great stay. The room was large and very comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was a great amenity.

Everyone at the hotel was friendly and very helpful. Location near a large mall was very convenient and gave me some shopping and dining options.

I would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Judith K, Thank you for taking the time to review us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Plymouth, MA. I appreciate not only you staying with us but the recommendation as well. Good to know our location and the room worked for you. Thank you again. Happy Spring!
Manchester, NH
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was my first time at this hotel and the staff made me feel like I was family. Great job. Hotel and my room were fresh smelling and looking and my room was very relaxing. The breakfast offers just about anything you would need or want and the attendant was very friendly. Thanks for a very nice stay, I'll be back again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear SidManchester, Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn and Suites in Plymouth MA. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, that the room was fresh and comfortable and that you enjoyed your breakfast. Safe travels and I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Bow, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went there on business and stayed 2 nights. Great hotel, very comfortable room set-up and location was perfect. Compliment the staff as well as they were all very friendly, like I was a regular there. Nice job folks.

Room Tip: King studio is great
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Ken M, Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to say a few words about the Hampton Inn & Suites in Plymouth, MA. It was certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest for two nights during your business trip. Thank you for the kind words about our staff and your room. Safe travels and I trust we will see you again soon.
Nantucket, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My fiancé and I stayed for a weekend visit. The employees were very friendly and professional. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh, the bathroom was clean also. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast buffet was great and we enjoyed all the amenities nearby. We chased this hotel based on the reviews. we will definitely visit again. Our only complaint was the noise coming from the halls and next door, it was a snowy weekend and there were kids running up and down the halls.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Marykay166, Thank you so much for taking time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth MA. It is my pleasure to know that you found the staff to be so friendly and professional as well as the rooms to be clean and fresh. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you again for staying with us!
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We went for family vacation with son and his family. Great experience overall. All hotel employees were very considerate and helpful. Very good service. Nice clean rooms. Convenient to restaurants, shops and downtown Plymouth for tourism. Breakfast buffet was very good. Pool area fun for kids and well stocked with towels. 24 hour coffee, tea and cocoa service much appreciated especially after getting out of the pool.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear 310elizabetha, Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn and Suites in Plymouth, MA. Additionally thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent Plymouth stay. It is always nice to hear that you found our employees to be helpful and provided good service. I am glad you enjoyed the location and pool as well. Thank you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth? Share your experiences!