“Manager Sue Moulton made the difference.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
GreenLeadersBronze level
Belfair WA
“Manager Sue Moulton made the difference.”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Great staff, great room, place is spotless. The pool was clean and an overall enjoyable environment. The manager, Sue made the difference. we called late in the evening looking for a place to stay under a good budget and found you. We will stay at a Hampton again.

• Stayed October 2013
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear BelfairRandy, Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is great to hear you will stay with Hampton Inns again. Glad you found us and that our staff and facility were to your liking. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
beach
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We have stayed here the last 5 years each year and will continue as you will always receive the same exenplorary service. We have a pet which makes it perfect for us as does the location of all the nice restuarants close by.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear dolphinBeach, So happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you for continuing to choose this hotel over the past 5 years. We love seeing familiar faces and knowing that we are providing great service to all; 2 legged or 4 legged! Enjoy the winter season and see you again soon!
Stratham, NH
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed here two nights on business. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The swimming pool and pool area were spotless. Free extensive continental breakfast offered hot items such as eggs, oatmeal and waffles. The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful. I came in on the P & B bus from Boston and the hotel provided a free shuttle from the bus stop to the hotel. As mentioned, this hotel is not in the center of Plymouth but is an easy 10 minute drive at the most. It is adjacent to the Colony Village Mall (on the same side of the street, too) so you can even walk to several close by restaurants, even more choices is you don't mind getting into your car and driving a minute or two.

1 Thank druid
Dear druid, I thank you for staying with us and am glad you found the room and pool to your liking, enjoyed the breakfast and benefited from our shuttle. Thanks for the compliment about the staff! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and trust we will see you again in the future.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed here recently for work. As a government traveler, I was happy that they accommodated the government rate and tax exemption without any hassle. Every Hampton Inn always seems to have very friendly staff, but the folks here seemed exceptionally nice.

My GPS (Google Navigation) had trouble figuring out how to get me to the hotel , but it got me close enough so that I was able to see the building and direct myself to it without any problems.

The hotel is a short drive to downtown Plymouth, and I believe they even offered a shuttle to town. I didn't use the shuttle, however, since I already had a rental car.

Random note: At first, I thought that my room didn't have a closet, but then I discovered that the closet door is a full length mirror. Look for the hinge, and then pull on the side opposite the hinge to open it.

Breakfast is complimentary! However, I recently started eating "paleo" so now I look through everything with a grain-free, no-added-sugar, minimally-processed lens... offerings here are slim, but good compared to continental breakfast offerings at other places. I had hard-boiled eggs and fruit. The eggs were edible, but the fruit seemed a little soggy or off.

Everything was clean, but I did find a false eyelash (?) in the bathroom on the sink counter. It remained there even after the room had been cleaned. I don't worry about such things as long as the bed and towels are clean, but I thought others might want to know about something like that.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear maotenglin, Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback on your stay. I would be interested in discussing a couple of things with you directly so please call me at the hotel. We indeed have a complimentary shuttle which provides service 8am-10pm to restaurants, shops or busienesses with in 5 miles of the hotel. I am glad you found some selections from our Complimentary Hot Breakfast. It is great to hear that you would definitely be back again. We look forward to it!
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Everything was amazing about the property! The room, the staff, the breakfast in the morning. No complaints!!! The only thing was getting to the hotel, my gps took me through the plaza and on some VERY dark roads!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear kilsk, Thanks for taking time to say a few words about your stay. Eeks, sorry abou the dark roads, but glad you found us. Glad everything was amazing! Thanks for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you again.
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel was super clean. We enjoyed swimming in the pool and hot tub. Free breakfast is always a plus! The distance to the center of Plymouth was OK, definitely required a drive. Close to lots of shopping and food.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear delphinus, So glad you enjoyed yourself and took advantage of the pool and hot tub as well as enjoying the hot buffet breakfast. We do have lots to do nearby and while downtown Plymouth is not walkable it is not far. Thanks for taking time to review us. Enjoy any future travels.
United States
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed here for one night after a wedding. Check in and room were GREAT! I really enjoyed it. Room was clean and comfortable. A bunch of people from the wedding ordered pizza and hung out in the lobby after which was so nice we were able to use the space. We missed breakfast in the morning but heard it was good. Also – close proximity to chain restaurants (Bertucci's literally across parking lot). Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Lovetotravel352, What a great wedding group you all were. It is always nice to see folks using our common areas throughout the day and evening. Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay. It means a lot to us. Safe travels and maybe we will see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth? Share your experiences!