“Value, Quality & Cleanliness”

Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
GreenLeadersBronze level
Sayville, NY
“Value, Quality & Cleanliness”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I believe my title says it all....
my wife and I stayed at Hampton in Plymouth this past weekend 4/27/13 while visiting friends in the area. The staff was very courteous and attentive... I am always a big fan of 24 hour Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate and our run was VERY clean. Check in and out was seamless and the Breakfast at Hampton is like no other. Hampton is the only hotel chain where I can make my own Waffles, get hot eggs and bacon and everything is fresh and made with care! The location across from a major mall made my wife very happy. Unfortunately we got in too late and Cold Stone Creamery across the road was closed :(, however Hampton had a ice cream & other snacks to satisfy our Ice Cream fix!
Lastly...the price was Great! Not sure why you'd stay anywhere else!

Mike & Jeanne
Sayville, NY

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 304... with an Easternly facing room which was nice b/c the window was across from...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear LIVELAUGHANDSMILE, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that check in and out went well and that you enjoyed the hot beverages. Isn't it great to make your own waffle? You will have to come back again to try Coldstone Creamery but I am pleased we had some ice cream for you. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed April 26, 2013

As has been said in other reviews, it's fantastic to book a hotel and have confidence that you'll be getting exactly what you expect. The Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth met my expectations for a hotel of the Hampton Inn brand. Overall it is my sense that the Hampton brand is bringing up the level of its service and offerings, including the comfort of the rooms. The Hampton in Plymouth is certainly not an exception to the improvement of the brand. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and the room was spaciously oriented with all of the standard Hampton in furniture, toiletries, etc. If you're looking for a reasonably priced, comfortable place to say - Hampton all the way.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
smuentes, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Mike G,

Thank you for noticing! The Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth along with Hampton Inns nationwide have enhanced the guest experience by creating the Perfect Mix Lobby Concept. An upscale but relaxing atmosphere, comfortable seating, and a community table with internet connectivity to stay "plugged in". The hallmarks of the Hampton Brand are a clean and fresh Hampton Bed , friendly service, free hot breakfast, free high speed internet and now a comfortable contemporary lobby. Real value from your friends at Hampton!
Duxbury, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had to be out of our house for one week and we stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Plymouth. The staff was excellent, very helpful. The hotel was clean and the complimentary breakfast was very good. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Jay R
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Jay R,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our staff! We are proud of the Hamptonality Culture that you will find here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth. I am glad that you enjoyed our Complimentary hot breakfast buffet. I will be happy to share your comments regarding the cleanliness of the hotel with our hard working housekeeping staff.
I'm sure it is nice to be back home.
phoenix, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nice clean hotel in a convenient area for shopping and dining if you want chain and big box. My only complaint is if you are a Diamond member (which I am) they really didn't go out of their way to recognize my status (unlike other hotels in this family). other than that little foo pah I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Laurie M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth. I am happy that you would recommend other travelers to stay with us and appreciate the efforts of our housekeeping staff. I am disappointed to hear that your Diamond Status was not recognized upon check in. Typically we are more than happy to upgrade a Diamond Member to a studio suite, which is our largest guest room and includes a king bed , a sitting area, a hospitality area with a granite counter top area complete with bar sink, refrigerator and microwave. In addition to an upgrade, you are entitled to receive a snack and beverage upon arrival or extra Hilton Honor points! I am happy that you found our location next to Colony Place convenient. The Colony Place shops and restaurants offer everything from Jos.A Banks & Ann Taylor to a Super Walmart. May I suggest that the next time you stay with us, you try Alden Park Bar & Grill at Colony Place for a wonderful local dining experience.
Wilmington, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

we have stayed at many hotels the last couple of years as we travel more and for the price range in comparision, Hampton is the best by far...you are truly a guest and staff is ready to serve you. Combine this with the richness of decor you feel like you are at a luxury hotel. this is our 2nd stay with Hampton and will continue in future

Saugus, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

There was a PAID shuttle service through the hotel, until midnight, to pick up wedding guests. The man at the front desk was very rude when I called at 1130 letting me know he had sent the driver home early and he was not going to accommodate a ride for us. This resulted in the groom having to get on the phone with the hotel and argue with them. Thankfully the Plymouth Inn's driver felt bad for us and came and picked us up on his last run at 1 am. We stood outside for an hour and a half waiting and there was nothing done by the Hampton Inn staff. Very disappointing since I make it a must to stay at a Hilton chain when I travel for business or personal. I will not be returning to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

smuentes, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Leah D,

Thank you for taking the time to send feedback to the Hampton Inn & Suites. The information that you shared is very helpful to our committment to consistent improvement in our product and services.
The Hampton Inn & Suites does offer a complimentary shuttle service to area attractions from 8am- 10 pm every day. We also do reserve the shuttle privately at a minimal cost after 10 pm. Unfortunately, the evening that you were our guest the shuttle van driver received the wrong information regarding the shuttle service. We have improved our method of communication based on your input and appreciate your time.

Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We came to the Hampton Inn after our failed attempt at another hotel in Plymouth. They were so helpful and kind. I Have bad allergies and asthma so I needed a non- feather room which they were able to arrange. We were so happy here we decided to stay again before out flight out of Boston-Logan Airport (alittle more than 1 hour away).

The free breakfast is OK. I prefer a more freshly cooked breakfast to start the day but as it is for free, I will not complain too loudly here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ami-in-Germany
smuentes, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Ami-in-Germany, thank you for taking the time to say a few words about our hotel. I am pleased that we were able to accommodate you with the allergen free pillows and we appreciate that you stayed an additional night before your flight out of Logan Airport. Thank you again and we look forward to a future stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay
Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth? Share your experiences!