“Very good lunch and a view”

Carmen's Cafe Nicole
Ranked #40 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Known for our fabulous food, and views. A taste for everyone.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

One of our frequent rides down the road to Plymouth found us looking for a different place for lunch. Wife suggested Carmen's as we hadn't been there yet. A little small on the inside but has an outside patio aslo. We were seated right away, but I imagine in the summer there could be a wait. Server was friendly and prompt and smiled. I had a question about an item on the menu and she knew the answer without stumbling. Our food was brought out timely. It was hot and it was tasty. Will definitely return. Only nit was when the tables were cleaned by the wait staff rather than a bus-person they wiped the tables and it was wiped onto the floor. Final comment. There is a great view of Plymouth Harbor. Give it a try.

There are newer reviews for Carmen's Cafe Nicole

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Took a large party this past weekend for brunch. We were seated on their patio which is really picturesque in the warm sun. The server was attentive to our large group and the food was perfectly portioned. I ordered the egg white omelet with a side of pancakes. Loved the entrée and side. Our entire group was also super happy with their meals. Thanks to the management and server/s for a great group brunch. Will be back!! 5 stars.

1  Thank bostondosco
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Carmen's is nice located very close to Plymouth Rock, but not close enough for me to avoid, for presumed crowds and a lack luster meal. Their clam chowder was excellent, only got a cup instead of the bowl but wish I'd gone bigger. I tried a BLT as my main, not great, but to fess up, I don't ever order the BLT, was was craving bacon. I don't think I'd do that again, my husband had a "fish taco" which was not authentic, but good nonetheless.

The waitress was very sweet and managed her tables with skill and ease.

1  Thank sonictrip
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We came here for lunch and had the veggie wrap with grilled veggies, hummus, etc - so, so good. And B had the shrimp tacos - juicy plump big shrimp some of the freshest tasting we've ever had. Very nice friendly server, and a beautiful view of the ocean, just a short walk to Plymouth Rock. If we're ever in Plymouth again, we will definitely be back here. Food this good needs to be eaten!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I enjoy our Sunday morning drives From Raynham to no where in search of new and different breakfast experiences. We discovered Carmen's Cafe Nicole in Plymouth on one such cold winter days drive. Entering and scanning for an open booth, I noticed people dining and happily conversing.... but no empty booth. We were happily greeted and told it would be a few minutes... and it was. Usually I'm a bacon and eggs guy but the omelet that passed by on our way to our booth was to much to pass up and I ordered it. My wife ordered the pancakes and we both sat and enjoyed a well presented meal. Topped off by tea and Speedwell coffee. The next weekend we had or son Matt, his wife and twin boys join us and we all have been back several times ordering different dishes and sharing. I won't go into the details of the food but I will say.......... check them out and surprise yourself! Enjoy.

2  Thank Ed L