“The best food I've had for lunch”

Carmen's Cafe Nicole
Ranked #32 of 210 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Known for our fabulous food, and views. A taste for everyone.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We came here for lunch and had the veggie wrap with grilled veggies, hummus, etc - so, so good. And B had the shrimp tacos - juicy plump big shrimp some of the freshest tasting we've ever had. Very nice friendly server, and a beautiful view of the ocean, just a short walk to Plymouth Rock. If we're ever in Plymouth again, we will definitely be back here. Food this good needs to be eaten!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I enjoy our Sunday morning drives From Raynham to no where in search of new and different breakfast experiences. We discovered Carmen's Cafe Nicole in Plymouth on one such cold winter days drive. Entering and scanning for an open booth, I noticed people dining and happily conversing.... but no empty booth. We were happily greeted and told it would be a few minutes... and it was. Usually I'm a bacon and eggs guy but the omelet that passed by on our way to our booth was to much to pass up and I ordered it. My wife ordered the pancakes and we both sat and enjoyed a well presented meal. Topped off by tea and Speedwell coffee. The next weekend we had or son Matt, his wife and twin boys join us and we all have been back several times ordering different dishes and sharing. I won't go into the details of the food but I will say.......... check them out and surprise yourself! Enjoy.

2  Thank Ed L
Reviewed February 20, 2013

On a recommendation from my daughter I stopped in on my way to an appointment in town; one Wintertime Monday mornng. What a wonderful breakfast spot. The coffee was delicious and they customized my meal to my diet specifications. Loved it

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This cafe is truly a hot spot! The food is always fresh and delicious. If you are looking for a tasty satisfying start to your day go to carmens cafe Nicole and you will be more than happy you did. The atmosphere, waitstaff and most importantly the food receive 5 plus stars in my opinion. A dish to please everyones palate and a warm cup of freshly brewed coffee is awaiting you at this wonderful cafe!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went for lunch and had a Healthy Harbor wrap, so good took a co worker to breakfast the next morning and had the STEAK BOMB OMELLETE and the Texas French Toast with roasted coconut amd mango butter. Mouthwatering! Family run, very friendly,clean ,and fresh food.