“Sam Diego's, muy bien!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Had lunch there two weeks ago and it was very nice. Beautiful building with a festive atmosphere decorated nicely, very clean. Waitress was very nice and attentive, didn't have to wait long for anything, complimentary unlimited salsa and chips to start, I got enchiladas and my wife got quesadillas that were excellent, and we took more than half our food home, could've easily split one lunch. Two beers total and the bill was about $32, can't beat it. Highly recommend Sam Diego's!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Queso is hands down a must have it was amazing absolutely phenomenal. Hubby ordered a beef burrito with green chili sauce his fav he said it was great I ordered a special they had it was a couple of steak tacos with a special sauce and trimmings it was ok not my cup of tea but I finished it. Would recommend for sure

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

The service was great we ordered buffalo chicken tenders for an app they were overcooked hard as a rock I had the California Quesadilla with sundried tomatoes chicken(sandwich meat not fresh chicken)and spinach with jack cheese the tortilla was undercooked it was loaded with cheese (to much)and hardly any tomatoes or spinach very greasy my friend got the chicken fajitas his was very good the chicken was tasty the waitress gave us a free fried ice cream it was delicious!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019

Basic Mexican food and fast service. This is a good place for families. Eating outside in the summer is very nice.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Tonights visit to Sam's was for my grandaughter to try her first fried icecream. It was truly a hit. She had the Oreo variety and only wished she had been able to eat it all!

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Sam Diego's? Share your experiences!