“Huge tequilla selection and GREAT margaritas!”
Review of Sam Diego's

Sam Diego's
Ranked #32 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Waterville, Maine
“Huge tequilla selection and GREAT margaritas!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I visited 2x over the last couple of years when in Plymouth visiting friends. I love the decor...big restaurant with tons of seating, food was good...not great...but good....margaritas very good and they have a huge tequilla selection. The only complaint I have is they had the regular pop radio station playing on the speakers and I think things would have felt really a lot more authentic with some latin music playing. The decor in this place is beautiful...great bar also. We will go back.

• Visited April 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great service, food ok”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The staff were really friendly and the service was great. Both during our meal and right afterwards, we thought the food was good. I ordered the black bean/veggie burrito. About 30 minutes after our meal, I didn't feel that well and a bit "off" for the next 12 hours. I'll spare the details in the review! If I didn't have any symptoms, I would of scored this restaurant higher. Something didn't agree with me.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank FlyAaron
Utica, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Yummy Mexican food with a great ambiance! We ate at the outdoor tables mid-July in the evening. It was lovely! The food was excellent, the menu offered lots of choices, and the prices were very reasonable. The staff was very attentive and friendly. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Great food with great service”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The menu has a variety of selections, and while I stick to conservative dishes, my choice of taco salad and of quesadillas did not disappoint. They even offer gluten-free and vegetarian items. Most importantly, our server was very attentive and polite, despite the restaurant being very busy and full of patrons. The atmosphere is entertaining with Mexican decor and there is seating outside (with a bit of a wait). There are two levels to this restaurant and the window seats have a nice view overlooking Main Street. Pricing is very decent and portions are generous. I will be back to Plymouth soon to sample another dish. Visit the website: http://plymouth.samdiegos.com

• Visited June 2014
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Best mexican food”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

If you are looking for Mexican food, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO TO. The food will not disappoint and the atmosphere is excellent. This is not just a pub or eatery but a fine Mexican restaurant and the drinks are fantastic.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank 859Jimi19

Been to Sam Diego's? Share your experiences!