We frequently stay at Hilton/Hampton hotels and find them to be a very good value. We've just signed up on TripAdvisor, since we have increased our travel time and felt it only fair to share our experiences, as others have taken the time to do for us. Our stay this time around was very good. We found the front desk to be very friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating to our room request. The room was excellent as well. We didn't utilize any of the amenities of the hotel, spending most of our time exploring the Plymouth area. Our only disappointment was the Sunday brunch offered to us. Considering the price, we expected the buffet to be stocked as advertised. To be fair, the dining area was full, but it just seemed like the response to the food shortage was severely lacking. Upon checkout, the front desk apologized for the situation, but because we paid for breakfast in cash, they could not comp us for it. We would still recommend the hotel and will still stay there on our routine visits to the Plymouth area, but probably pass on the brunch on a future visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Plymouth, Massachusetts features a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness center and 24-hour complimentary business center. This hotel also offers 1,300 square feet of meeting space which accommodates up to 100 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Hilton Plymouth
- Plymouth Hilton Garden Inn