“Cape Cod and Plymouth, MA are Great”

Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
michigan
“Cape Cod and Plymouth, MA are Great”
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Hotel was nice and new and convenient. Very Comfortable!

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
MsFitzGerald, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, February 25, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of our hotel--much appreciated. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your experience in the Plymouth and Cape Cod area exceeded your expectations! Our location in Plymouth, MA is great as we are close to the Cape and the Islands making day trips to these area's convenient. I hope you will consider staying at our hotel again in the near future.

Keri L. FitzGerald/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 25, 2009

I rate the hotels I stay in by comparing the price to the facilites they offer, I guess most people do that too. The Hilton Garden Inn in Plymouyh, Massachusetts, is on top of my list right now. I stayed there one night this May. After a long drive, I was looking for just anything, no matter the price. When I saw the hotel, I said to myself this is going to cost a fortune, but I'm so tired I don't care. Surprise, surprise! It was very affordable, cheaper than the crap University Inn in Burlington, Vermont, where I had been the night before! The room and the bathroom were immaculately clean, there was a nice indoor swimming pool, free internet, and the hotel staff was very helpful. I told them I was going to write a good review, I'm keeping my promise, I hope they read it!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to send your review--much appreciated! We take great pride in offering clean and welcoming guest rooms at an affordable price. We hope that we will have the opportunity in welcoming you back to the hotel should your travel plans bring you back to Plymouth, Massachusetts.

Keri L. FitzGerald/General Manager
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 22, 2009

We spent one night here. Clean room and bathroom. The location is next a Home Depot so it's more practical than romantic on the outside. Great breakfast, hot and cold buffet plus you can order your own omelets. There is a Japanese restaurant in the same parking lot. There is a Starbucks and a nice nature store within walking distance. The hotel restaurant only served breakfast but I recall they offered room service from a nearby restaurant like Chili’s or Red Robin. It's a short drive to the shops and center of Plymouth.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BuckOh
Wichita, KS
Reviewed November 1, 2008

From the moment I arrived the hotel staff was very courteous. The hotel looked to be fairly new as the hotel lobby and rooms were nicely decorated and modern. One of the most important thing to me was that the room was very clean throughout. The breakfast buffet the next morning was pretty simple with the usual eggs, bacon, country fries, and pancakes. Breakfast was OK and convenient for the money, but I would probably pass. Plymouth does have a couple of hotels closer to the "action" but they didn't seem near as nice or new as the HGI. Overall, the hotel was nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
Chester
Reviewed October 22, 2008

Stayed here with our 2 children for a wedding and were delighted with the room and facility. There was a microwave and fridge in the room, great for making our baby's breakfast. Breakfast was served early. There was also a swimming pool. Tokyo Diner on the same complex served great sushi. Hotel very modern and clean and staff very pleasant.

• Liked — Facilities
  • Disliked — Location on a retail park
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
Monett, MO
Reviewed October 16, 2008

We spent 3 nights at the Hilton Garden Inn, Plymouth, and the stay was excellent. Great Job to all the staff!! Everyone we encountered was very friendly and attended to our every need! The hotel is exceptionally clean, and well kept. From the beautiful landscaping, to the lobby, the room, the pool area, and the restaurant/bar area. The only thing I would change, is the mattresses in the 2 queen bedded rooms are not as comfy as the king beds. I love the down comforters, and the thermostat controlled heat/air. The cooked to order breakfasts are always good, and many choices, so even after 3 nights, your not sick of the food. I did miss the bisquits and gravy, but that maybe a more midwest, southern thing. They also have a guest coin laundry, which was a great help, when traveling through New England on a long trip. It was nice not to have to run around the town looking for a laundromat. The hotel was close to all the attractions in the area, with easy access to the interstate. The rooms are typical HGI, with the refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee makers. They were very tastefully decorated, and even had a beautiful fall foliage picture on the wall! We will absolutely stay again, if we are ever in the area. We would recommend this property to anyone looking for a clean comfortable room , and great service!

• Liked — The great service!
  • Disliked — The queen beds are a little to hard for me
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
Boston
Reviewed September 10, 2008

This hotel is clean, comfortable, and friendly. Every person that works there, from the housekeepers to the waitstaff to the front desk staff is friendly, helpful, and polite. The rooms are very reasonably priced. The amenities and location are great. I stayed for more than a week. I stay in a lot of hotels and I'm picky: this is a very good one. You'll enjoy it.

• Liked — Cleanliness and friendliness.
  • Disliked — There was nothing negative about it.
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!