“Top Notch Staff”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Florence, Italy
“Top Notch Staff”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

As a new Garden Inn property, the front end is expectedly up to date. The rooms and restaurant are clean and comfortable - as expected.
What sets this property out from others is the professionalism of the staff. From the check-in, to the breakfast crew to the housekeeping, every interaction I had with the staff was pleasant and right on the money.
The only 'ding' I can give is a plus for some - the HGI beds are not my favorite. Other folks I know love 'em! You decide!
Overall, a great HGI property! I would come back in a heartbeat...

Stayed July 2014
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel to look new as we are 8 years old!! Thank you for the great comments on my team! They do a great job.. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Kelly Lajoie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We enjoy staying at the Hilton brand. We have stayed at Marriotts, as well as Holiday Inn hotels but prefer the Hilton brand. We went to explore my lineage in Plymouth and to visit the Monument of our Forefathers. The hotel was very clean and we had a really nice room. Lots of places to eat right around there. We had a great time.

Room Tip: Choose a room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for the great review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the Plymouth area. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Kingston, New Hampshire
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel is conveniently located right off of Route 3 and a short drive down to Cape Cod. The hotel is clean and the fitness center is well equipped with excellent working machines: 2 treadmills, an elliptical machine and some free weights. My only dislike of the hotel is that there is no restaurant/lounge in the hotel. This is the first HGI that I've stayed at that does not have a restaurant. It's kind of strange and a little disappointing. They offer room service delivery from the nearby 99 Restaurant, but it's not the same. The hotel is located in a shopping plaza with a sushi/hibachi restaurant, 99 Restaurant and pizza shop.

Another disappointment was that the pool was being refilled the day I stayed. I don't know why, but workers were pumping water into the pool during this hot day, so the pool was off limits to guests. I'm sure it's a great pool when it's open.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. I apologize for the pool being down for a few hours that day, but we had safety/maintenance issue in the pool with the drains so we had to remove water replace the drains and then refill it. The pool was back open by 6pm that evening. Our lounge is open in the evening at 5pm and we do serve breakfast. We will be opening for dinner in 2015. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I sincerely apologize for falling short during your stay. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean, plenty of linen, service was excellent. We were there in a large family group and we were all well pleased with the value for the money. Not only did they meet expectations, but surpassed them with such things as fruit infused water, afternoon refreshments and a handicap transfer for the pool. I usually do not like public pools, but this pool was clean and well maintained. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the infused water in the lobby as well as the keurig coffee maker in the rooms. I also shared your comments with my restaurant team that you really enjoyed the cooked to order breakfast! Hope to see you return soon! You can count on us!

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed for 4 nights in Plymouth.
This hotel was outstanding, the room was very clean and modern, with a large TV and a Kurig hot drink machine in the room. Much better for tea drinking Brits than the usual coffee peculator.
Breakfast, though an additional $12.50 was excellent, with cook to order omelettes, eggs etc as well as other hot and cold choices.
The hotel was a little too far from town to walk, so it meant driving in or getting a taxi.
The one watch-out would be that the hotel declined our credit card at check in, after an expensive & unnecessary call to our UK bank, it transpired that it had not been declined at all and that their system was actually faulty. Get them to triple check if it happens to you.
This did not spoil our overall experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the staff, the room cleanliness and the breakfast to be outstanding! I do apologize that there was some difficulties with your credit card but I am glad it did not spoil your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, MA in the not too distant future. You can count on us!!

St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is just minutes from the Plymouth historic district but a much better price than those hotels. We were in town for a wedding and found this hotel both convenient and accommodating. The staff was always cheerful and ready to answer any questions. They printed out directions for our side trips several times. The room was clean and large. The pool looked great, wish I'd had time to use it. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Catherine H
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the room cleanliness to be great and that the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Hope to see you return soon! You can count on us!

Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very clean and well kept facility. The staff is amazing and room Service from 99 is fabulous and well-priced. I stay here twice per year and will keep coming back. There is an onsite pool and exercise room which I have used from time to time. Both seem well equipped and provide a nice break from the rush of traveling. Having coffee and beverages in the lobby is nice for rush mornings and for a refresh of energy in the evening.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members are amazing and that they took such good care of you!! I am glad you enjoye the room service the 99 does a great job and works well with us. Hope to see you return soon! You can count on us!!

Kelly Lajoie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
John Carver Inn & Spa
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!