“Friendly and accomodating”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Plymouth
Rehoboth MA
“Friendly and accomodating”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have stayed here at least a dozen times over the past few years on business. They have always been very friendly and attentive.

The breakfast buffet is nice and they will make special requests.

The pool is a bit small but not bad - and always clean with plenty of towels.

The exercise room could use a few more items - they only have one elliptical, but they do have 2 treadmills.

One caution - find out if there is a wedding party there when you go - they tend to be NOISY at night! Ask to be booked on a different floor. I only made that mistake once!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Scalpel817
PlymouthHiltonMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and for being a frequent guest of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that our team members took such good care of you and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. We will see you when you return soon and glad the Hilton Garden Inn will be your hotel of choice! Safe travels.

Kelly Lajoie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Plymouth, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Spent the better part of two weeks while on business here and it couldn't have been better. Staff was awesome and although there were ongoing renovations the disruption was minimal. Everything was lean, up to date and the staff had genuine smiles and wonderful customer service. The entrance drive is a bit peculiar but well marked.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I am very happy to hear that our team members were friendly and you found the amenities of our hotel to your liking. Also, I am glad the renovations did not take away from your stay with us. There is never a good time to do renovations and I hope you will like our new lobby when completed. We look forward to your next visit.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I spent two nights there on a business trip Feb 4-6.

The staff was very friendly , everything was neat and clean. The breakfast buffet was very nice and since it opened at 5 am , it was very convenient and the food was great.

If I go back to Plymouth , I will stay there again.

I would give them 5 /5 stars in all categories.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hallways get the least amount of foot traffic. Regardless, it was quiet at...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank campinguy16
Thank you for the great review and I was happy to read you enjoyed the staff and the amenities at the Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I've stayed at this HGI more than a dozen times over the past four years. My overall impression is that this is an excellent property run by an excellent team.

The hotel is in a quiet location (a 5-10 min drive away from any tourist attractions); the hotel is clean and the staff at this property are exceptionally friendly and attentive. When I'm in this area, I'm usualy working about 25min south, down on the cape. There are certainly closer hotels for me to choose from - but I would rather drive the extra few minutes each way so that I can have a reliable and predictable experience. The property itself and the staff provide that each visit.

There is a nice Japanese restaurant within short walking distance of the hotel. The Long Pond Pizza Company is also nearby and is not to bad either.

As with many tourist location hotels, in the peak summer travel months, this hotel can get quite busy...that mostly manifests itself during the morning breakfast rush. I usually get up a few minutes earlier to beat the coach-bus guest rush.

Oh, and you'll notice that the hotel is on Home Depot Drive. Don't let this scare you away - although there is a Home Depot directly next door - its far enough away that you only notice it when you drive into the hotel. Most of the time I forget the place is there; they don't share parking lots either...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and I am so happy you are a frequent guest of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to us! I am very happy to hear that our team members were friendly and you found the amenities of our hotel still to your liking. I hope you will like our new renovations in our lobby on your next visit. We think the new lobby lights are quite cool!!

NJ
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very clean, modern hotel that is 5 - 8 minutes from downtown Plymouth. Rooms are spacious, new TV's and clean bathrooms. Quick easy check in and check out. Overall a great hotel and was able to get a good night sleep.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room away from the road.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review and I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay. Glad that you enjoyed the Hilton Garden Inn hospitality and found the location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon and hope the Hilton Garden Inn will be your hotel of choice when visiting Plymouth, Mass.

Staten Island, New York
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Visited for just a one night business trip. However, the property was well maintained. Check in was efficient and friendly. Accomodations seemed current and clean. Breakfast was well prepared. Close to downtown so we were able to go out to some local restaurants for dinner. Stopped and saw Plymouth Rock even though it was snowing. Wasn't on the bucket list, but I guess IT IS HISTORY!

Room Tip: Always request a high room away from the elevator to get the most quiet nights stay. Just my pet pe...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I am very happy to read the comments about your recent stay and glad that you found the staff, location and amenities of our hotel to your satisfaction. We are glad you were able to visit the Rock!! Hope to see you return soon....

Bedford
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

The king bed was the most uncomfortable that I have rember ever sleeping on. Even with the comfort selector set to where I would normally set it at other Garden Inns, the bed was like sleeping on a pile of dried leaves. Kleenex box was empty, no shower cap and generally dissappointing. I am a road warrior and spend many nights throughout the year in Hilton properties. This one is at the bottom of my list.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank TMan01
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you expect from our brand. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We will share your comments with our maintenance and housekeeping departments. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again so that we may show you the true quality in a stay with us should your travels bring you back to our area in the future.

Kelly Lajoie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
John Carver Inn & Spa
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#8 of 9 in Plymouth
Baymont Inn & Suites Kingston Plymouth Bay

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!