By The Sea Bed and Breakfast
Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$169
Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$199
Best Western Plus Cold Spring(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$140
BestWestern.com
John Carver Inn & Spa(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$129
Pilgrim Sands on Long Beach(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$139
Hotel 1620 Plymouth Harbor(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$143
Comfort Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$119
ComfortInn
Blue Spruce Motel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
$89
$225
$111
Hotels.com
All reviewsmayflower suitebradford suitefront porchcoffee cakeplymouth harborb bbreakfast vouchersprivate deckwonderful hostsblue blindsnew englandoff street parkingwithin walking distanceplace to staywonderful reviewsvacancy signhelpful information
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2008

My wife and I stayed here for four days while on a trip to New England for our 25th wedding anniversary.

Roger and Brenda are great hosts and very helpful. Splendid views of the harbour and Mayflower II. Plymouth is a perfect base for travelling to Cape Cod and Boston.

The whale watching trip is highly recommended.

Plenty of restaurants to choose from - some are better than others.

I definitely recommend staying at By the Sea. If you do, be sure to ask about the chintzyness.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2008

We stayed at this B&B for our final two nights of our tour around New England and we couldn't have asked for a nicer place to end the holiday.

We had the Mayflower Suite and the views from the room were to die for. The room has 9 windows, most overlooking the harbour and the Mayflower II. It was a large room with a separate sitting area, where my husband and I just sat and watched the world go by.

The owners, Roger and Brenda were so nice. They made us feel very welcome from the moment we arrived. They reserved us a table at a local restaurant as it was Labor Day Weekend and they knew otherwise we'd never have eaten!

During breakfast, which was on the front porch, again with those wonderful views of the harbour, Roger and Brenda joined us and the other guests. This was something that other B&B owners hadn't done, but we thoroughly enjoyed it as we learned so much about them and the other guests. It was hard to drag yourself away to go oout for the day.

Without doubt, I would recommend this B&B and the Mayflower Suite in particular.

Huge thanks to Brenda and Roger for providing a wonderful end to our holiday.

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed August 20, 2008

I stayed here last year (just signed up to trip advisor) and wanted to put my two cents in. My wife and I enjoyed this B&B so much traveling up to Maine from Tennessee that we changed our vacation plans to stay a few more days here, would have stayed even longer but they were booked up after that. The hosts were amazing, kindest nicest people we ever met, the rooms were beautiful and extremely clean, and the location was just astounding! You couldn't ask for anything more from a B&B.

The only problem we had (wasn't the hosts fault at all) was that every other day the local teens seemed to like to gather about a hundred ft down the road and whoop and holler till 11 or so. But they might not do that anymore, I hope so.

Look forward to staying at this place again first possible chance we get!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2008

My husband and I loved this B&B! We stayed here July 23rd and 24th. Brenda and Roger made us feel right at home. Our room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great and the location of this B&B can't be beat. The view of the harbor from the deck was wonderful. What more could you ask for?

We stayed in the first floor Winslow Suite with the private sun porch. It was very comfortable, although a little on the smallish side. Still, I give this B&B five stars. And, the landscaping and flowers were breathtaking!

Thanks Brenda and Roger for helping to make our stay in Plymouth memorable.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Best accommodations we've ever had at a B&B, the hosts (Brenda and Roger) were warm and welcoming, the location is outstanding, and the breakfast was the best we've ever had at a B&B; we've already planned two more trips to this most wonderful B&B
Not to be missed if you're going to be in Plymouth, MA

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple