“Literally, your All American Diner”

The All-American Diner
Ranked #72 of 215 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great prices, great little diner in America's hometown! Came for a breakfast get together with 3 friends. Super nice waiter. Endless coffee. I got the eggs benedict. I prefer my ham to be a whole slice, and not in a ton of slices, but that was ok. The omelett was HUGE!

1  Thank Sumrtyme1973

Reviewed April 8, 2013

First before the review - the picture here is NOT the All American Diner in Plymouth, MA - neither is the menu from the diner. This diner is right on the Main Street (Court St) in Plymouth next to the Galway Pub. It is one of our favorite places to eat. After being away in Ireland 6 years we visited again on April 7. Never a disappointment the food was top notch, the server was conversant without being in our way and the atmosphere (50s rock and roll as the background music and all sorts of memorabilia around the walls and ceiling) was perfect. Their Texas French Toast arrived hot and ready to eat. My wife had the Green Eggs & Ham and she loved it. We'll always go back and I'd recommend it for eats anytime.

1  Thank Fenway1959
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Really hard to relax in such a dirty mess. Wow my coffee cup was even stained! Servers were nice but slow to start us out. Food was not as good as I cook at home and full of grease, I think the bacon was even deep fried! Yukky! I absorbed as much grease with my napkin as I could but had heartburn all day after eating there

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The interior is very small and noisy. The food is unremarkable and the presentation is nonexistent. Price is quite cheap.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Good home-made hash, good potatoes, cute interior, happy music, friendly staff. Good prices on the breakfast.