“Awesome fresh seafood!”

Ranked #2 of 207 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
“Awesome fresh seafood!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We're from Florida and we can't get seafood this fresh! We visited Wood's directly after our trip to Plimoth Plantation and we were so glad we did. We each had something different and shared. What a delight!! The restaurant is right on the docks in a fishing village setting. In turn, you know the fish is coming in fresh daily. Everything we ate was tasty and cooked to perfection. My favorite part was that I was able to have whole belly clams. Yummy! My whole family thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant.

1 Thank Robin U

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great seafood and so reasonably priced”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I usually prefer a full-service restaurant over a casual dining place like Wood's Seafood. But it was hard to find a parking spot with the lunch crowd filling up each restaurant along the harbor. When we saw a car leaving Wood's, we decided to just park there and go in. We ordered clam chowder, lobster rolls, and scallop rolls.The seafood was delicious and well-prepared, and the prices were so reasonable. An excellent place for casual dining with family and friends.

1 Thank Sara S
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I've been to woods about 10 times now and the food has always been good (even off season). While my friends get different meals and always enjoy it, I get a fisherman's platter every time. The fisherman's platter "for one" is big and only 20 bucks. While they also have one "for two" ppl (30 bucks - cheap!) and it's HUGE! They're clam chowder is amazing btw! I've had it many times when it was thick or runny, but always delicious. They so have good coleslaw and tartar sauce. Wood's is worth a drive to just for the food. But there are also fishing and whale watch boats right there on the pier.

3 Thank Paul N
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Food was good, not a posh place in fact quite the opposite but good food, good prices, nice atmosphere, nice views. I liked it

1 Thank thebare
fall river, massachusetts
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had the Seafood Platter and my husband had the fish and chips...They were both excellent. You can't beat the seafood here. I guess that if you had to complain, it would be about the seating, but when you are going to a clam shack type restaurant, your not going there for the ambiance of the place. If your lucky you could get a picnic table outside, and enjoy the beautiful view. What ever you order, it is delicious, hot, and fast. Love this place. Put on one of you must goes if you want good food.

1 Thank judyrog

Been to Wood's Seafood? Share your experiences!