“Perfect Sunday morning brunch with my son”
Review of Hearth & Kettle

Hearth & Kettle
Ranked #49 of 207 Restaurants in Plymouth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Sunday morning brunch with my son”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I was debating on where to go for breakfast Hearth'n'Kettle is always a winning situation. We ate in the tavern other known as THe Waterfire Tavern. It was a nice atmosphere. Our hostess Leanne as very nice, we wanted somewhere sorta quiet. So that's where she sat us. Our server Tracey was very attentive and peppy. Everything came out in a timely manner. The coffee was fresh, she didn't put lemon in my water like alot of places do. I ordered potato cakes and eggs with a side of nitrate free bacon.My food was perfect. If you want food a certain way just be specific to your server, they're not mind readers. My son got the french toast and bacon. He enjoyed it as well. He also ordered a side of fresh fruit, which was perfectly ripe and very fresh. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited August 2014

Waterville, Maine
“It was OK.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed at the adjacent hotel and got a voucher for a discounted breakfast at the Hearth and Kettle. It was alright...nothing fancy. Food was ok...not bad but not great either. I think it was fine for a complimentary hotel discounted breakfast but that is all....prices alright, food and service alright. Nothing to rave about.

Visited April 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Thought The Breakfasts Excellent”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We only ate breakfasts here, but they were delicious. Portions were very large, and the hotel gives a one-time coupon worth $5.00 off of each breakfast (or 10 off of other meals).

Middletown, Delaware
“Nice place to eat.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Many Gluten Free items on the menu which makes this helpful and wait staff is helpful and friendly. The food is good too

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Dreadful”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have visited the U.S. many times on holiday in the last 25 years but this was without question the worst meal ever.
I chose a stir fry dish. When it appeared there was no sight or suggestion of a stir fry. All the ingredients apart from the chicken, had been boiled. No taste or sign of ginger or lemon as the menu.
When the waitress noticed that I was not eating, she offered to replace the meal. Would you believe that the 2nd version was exactly the same as the first?
I paid and left........never to return.

Visited July 2014
Lou M, Guest Relations Manager at Hearth & Kettle, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thanks for your feedback. We will work with the chef to ensure quality standards and procedures are being followed.