“OK Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Boston
“OK Food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We ate here during our stay at the adjoining hotel. I had a Caesar salad with shrimp and the lettuce tasted like chemicals. My kids had cheeseburgers and they were OK - nothing great. The waitress and hostess were extremely friendly though, which counts for a lot.

Visited January 2014

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very friendly waitstaff especially the Bartender on the bar side”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I believe that the Bartenders name was Jhaki(Jackie)? she was bery helpful I was there for the the Thanksgiving day parade and spent a week there and went back a couple of times because of her! Food was also very good. I just loved the atmosphere with the waterfall and colors of the changing stones.

• Visited November 2013
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“Always a good deal.”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We have never been unhappy with the food or service in any Hearth and Kettle. Good food at a reasonable price, and the people working their are always freindly and helpfull.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Jon D
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Hillary”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I travel weekly from state to state (MA & RI) and stay overnight a few days a week. I just ate dinner at the H&K in Plymouth and not only was the food very the good the service I received from Hillary my server was way above my expectations. Thank you Hillary.

Pete H.

• Visited December 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Dissapointed with last experience”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Im a plymouth local and my husband and I have been to the hearth n kettle a handful of times, typically food and service is great.

Last week I went with my husband and our baby, the service was horrible. Our server was a lady named Linda and she did not seem happy at all. It was Alittle busy but it took her forever to take the order. She didn't offer us bread or any desserts. The food took forever but since we have been loyal customers we waited in hopes it would be worth the wait but it wasn't. I was very dissapointed with the service and food I expressed my thoughts to the manager and told her we would never return again. She was very apologetic and even offered us a giftcard. Its a shame because we were regular customers.

• Visited November 2013