“Dissapointed with last experience”
Review of Hearth & Kettle

Hearth & Kettle
Ranked #51 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Dissapointed with last experience”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Im a plymouth local and my husband and I have been to the hearth n kettle a handful of times, typically food and service is great.

Last week I went with my husband and our baby, the service was horrible. Our server was a lady named Linda and she did not seem happy at all. It was Alittle busy but it took her forever to take the order. She didn't offer us bread or any desserts. The food took forever but since we have been loyal customers we waited in hopes it would be worth the wait but it wasn't. I was very dissapointed with the service and food I expressed my thoughts to the manager and told her we would never return again. She was very apologetic and even offered us a giftcard. Its a shame because we were regular customers.

• Visited November 2013

Kent, OH, United States
“Poor Service”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Because we were staying at the hotel, we tried the restaurant one evening for dinner. I wish we hadn't. My turkey and dressing was alright, but the service was terrible! The restaurant was not busy, but we waited forever to order and then for our food. It was also expensive for what we got.

• Visited October 2013
Cannock, United Kingdom
“Breakfast pricy. Found better priced place nearby”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Lovely walks and lots to see & do. Interesting buildings everywhere we went. T-bones was a good steak diner in the main street and Persey's Place was great for breakfast

Visited September 2013
1 Thank JackieGray
Williamsville, New York
“Great Food and Prices”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We ate here several times during our stay and each time was wonderful. The staff was friendly and fast. The menu had enough items to please everyone from children to adults. The only problem you may have is figuring out what to order because there were so many delicious items to choose from. On a side note, we were seated in a couple of booths and although we enjoyed the painted pictures, they need to be cleaned and one is in need of repair (there was a small rip in it). I would definitely eat here again!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Debbie M
Sevenoaks
“Enormous breakfast”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate here twice. The portion sizes are huge, I had 4 pieces of fruit loaf as french toast. I didn't eat again till the evening and my husband had a plate piled high of pancakes. The cappuccinos were cold but the orange juice fine. I went for the continental breakfast of yoghurt fruit and museli and toast on the second occsasion which was far more manageable and the cappuccinos hot so all in all a reasonable experience.

Visited August 2013