“Fair prices, and lots to chose from”
Review of Hearth & Kettle

Hearth & Kettle
Ranked #43 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Nice wait staff and good food. Menu has many choices! We enjoyed the décor and would dine here again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have wanted to come here since my brother mentioned he ate here for Thankgiving a few years ago. The atmosphere is kind of cool since it has an ole time feeling. The wait staff are dressed in period pieces as well as the decor. We had to wait quite awhile for our table and the staff was only lukewarm. When we finally sat, I just wasn't that inpressed overall at the atmosphere and employees. Paper placemats, really? The menu had basic foods on it, nothing special. My youngest ordered chicken fingers and fries, my husband and daughter ordered a turkey dinner special which they said was blah and not better than mom's home cooking and I ordered a sandwhich and soup combo that was not very good. The prices were a bit higher than average and I would not choose to return here again. Maybe is the menu changed a bit and the staff got a personality. Tryit for the experience, but don't expect too much.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The chicken salad sandwich includes chicken mixed with cranberries, apples, walnuts, and mayo. It is excellent! The chowder is terrific. Service is adequate, but somewhat slow. The menu is comprehensive. You can get an excellent breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner here.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The wait staff always went the little extra to make you feel at home and the food was very good. There's a great menu on the selection and interesting drinks. Very affordable.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family and I stopped here during our day tour of Plymouth for a drink between walking tours. It was completely empty and yet servers were less than engaging. Bathrooms were badly in need of service and parking was very limited.

Been to Hearth & Kettle? Share your experiences!