“review”

Nashua, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“review”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have gone to the Hearth&Kettle for many years. It has always been first rate. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Plymouth, MA or the Cape. It is an excellent value and has something for everyone. The staff is great.

Visited March 2013

Reading, Massachusetts, United States
“great food at a great price”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The amount of food for the money was generous. The food itself was cooked properly and tasted great.

Visited February 2013
West Louisville, Kentucky
“Extended Stay dinning”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have been coming to the Hearth & Kettle for many years, for a meal here and there, and have always been more then satisfied. Recently, I had the need to be in town for several days and my family and I made use of the convenience and ate the majority of our meals there. Regardless of the time of day we managed to eat, we were able to find something to meet our needs. The staff treated my family as there own and the kitchen made every effort to meet my sons special requests. We will be back again, I'm sure.

• Visited January 2013
Taunton, Massachusetts
“exspensive for families”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

if you are traveling with children this may not be the best place as they are pricey and we all know most children don't even finish their meals.

Visited January 2013
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Perfect family menu. Picky children loved the generous portion of mozzarella sticks, pizza, grilled cheese and fries. I loved the grilled salmon, vegetable and a delicious glass of wine. Too full for dessert! Even though the menu looked great. Nice not to leave the hotel as we were staying over and the $20 credit was great even though this was still a very affordable meal.

Visited January 2013