“Good beach food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sandy's Snack Bar

Sandy's Snack Bar
Ranked #53 of 203 Restaurants in Plymouth
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Baltimore, MD
“Good beach food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014

We walked over here soon after we arrived at Pilgrim Sands Hotel. We could order fairly quickly (cash only) and got one of the last free tables in the tent (at about 6:30) but the food took longer to arrive than I had hoped. My wife and I both enjoyed a cold Yuengling beer while we waited. She thought her lobster roll was OK but no the best she had tasted; I liked my seafood medley because the seafood tasted fresh, and the sauce was lobster bisque rather than the usual butter. The corn on the cob and the baked potato our grandkids got were not very good, but the grilled cheese they got was good.

2 Thank Birdman0429

MASSACHUSETTS
“Huge Lobster Roll”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

This lobster roll - stuffed full of lobster meat - would satisfy two people. The roll was toasted and the lobster was on a minimal of lettuce. Not alot of mayo and no celery - yay! It was accompanied by french fries which were heavy tasting. Although I had been very hungry, the portions were so huge I left half of the roll (minus the lobster, of course) and half of the fries. All in all a very good deal for #13.95!

2 Thank ILUVMYVOLVO
Milton, Delaware
“Good food at the beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

We had dinner here at the suggestion of locals and it proved to be exactly as they said--good food, reasonable prices, very casual and no credit cards.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank derrtraveler19968
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“fun place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Beachy casual overlooking plymouth beach. enjoyable. Food is good and moderatly priced. Always worth the trip.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Marie Y
Duxbury, Massachusetts
“Unexpected & Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

Have lived in the area for years and had never been. I finally went the other night with friends and I was really impressed. I echo other reviews, excellent location, great staff, full bar, better than expected food, etc.. I had the lobster roll which was very reasonably priced and probably one of the best I have ever had. The environment was super casual, there was a good vibe, very laid back. Best part for me was that dogs are allowed. Tip: If you do not have a town beach sticker, just tell the parking attendant that you are going to Sandy's, you do not have to pay entrance fee.

• Visited July 2014