“Top tier of South Shore dining”
Review of Sabor - CLOSED

Sabor
Cuisines: European, Latin
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Sabor has long been a destination restaurant, with great attention paid to the food [both the tastes and the presentation] and service. the owner clearly has a strong concept for what constitutes a superior dining experience and carries it through all the way, starting with the amuse bouche. Our one quibble -- we're not meat eaters and would go much more frequently if the menu had a few more options for people like us. Even a simple pasta with marinara sauce.

2  Thank Mealtimeguy

Reviewed November 9, 2011

Sabor, which means flavor in Spanish, never fails to excite the palette and impress everyone I introduce, including Foodies and those with dietary issues. Be sure to try the crab bisque and leave room for desserts-hopefully the chocolate mousse cake with raspberries is not sold out. Small sophisticated atmosphere and outstanding service matches the diverse menu.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Why? Because the menu that you see on groupon isn't one that you get at the restaurant they have taken of high prices meals so you're not getting the bargain you think that you are getting. Also they are very rude because the waitress when we ask how much the meals was she said does it really matters? you've got groupon anyway. I find this restaurant very deceaving. Do not go here.

2  Thank airwOIF
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The service was wonderful! The bread and soup and salad were all really lovely. But somehow the entree we ordered (my daughter and I were sharing it) just didn't cut it. Dessert, on the other hand, was outstanding! Wish I could give it 4 or 5 stars. Maybe it just wasn't a good choice on our part (that particular dish - shrimp and clams with udon pasta). Great atmosphere as well. Unfortunately, the entree was quite disappointing. On the other hand, I would certainly try this restaurant again. Definitely worth another try....

Reviewed December 30, 2010

I live in Plymouth and this is the best restaurant in town, hands down!

1  Thank rantall