“Family get together”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Great food; good service. Nice place for large or small groups to meet. We were a fairly large group of family members, some local & some from out of town.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,257)

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Good food, good service, awesome location - that is what to me makes a good restaurant. I got the lobster roll. The chef was willing to use drizzled butter instead of mayonnaise which was yummy. Their truffle fries were delicious and being very picky about coleslaw, I took a shot at getting that as my other side. Both of these sides did not disappoint. A shout out to our waiter, Keith. He was welcoming, efficient and flexible with our unusual requests. Not only that but my camera on my phone was not working and I was upset because the view from our seats was amazing. He took time to help me get that fixed which he certainly didn't have to do. The owner came by our table which is always a nice touch It was a Friday night so they had a band playing who were really good. All in all, a great time - would go there again if I was in Plymouth for sure.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Lunch with friends celebrating finally good weather! Still a little chilly to eat outside and enjoy the water view but a table near the window was almost as good. The Stuffed Sole over Parmesan Risotto with a side of spinach was excellent. Friend who ordered it agreed. Another person had the Skirt Steak which she said was cooked perfectly. Ample portions. The “salad” people enjoyed their choices. Very nice server, courteous, did not rush, helped with a substitution. Have been here before but the food was notably improved.

Reviewed June 2, 2019

A friend and I showed up without a reservation at 5:00 pm on a beautiful Saturday evening in May. Having to circle for parking should've been our first clue that this was not a good idea. There was already an hour wait. We probably should've given our names and stood in the bar to see which would get us seated first. Instead we stood at 2 different spots at the bar and finally sat down 45 minutes later.

The wait was worth it. The bar staff was attentive and we thoroughly enjoyed people watching as we looked out toward the harbor. I had the pomegranate salad - an excellent choice. My friend had the pistachio salmon which was cooked to perfection. Even the rice was served al dente, making it deliciously moist and chewy.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

We where driving through on our way to The Cape. Decided to get a Scallop and Bacon Pizza and a Cocktail at the Bar. Absolutely Delicious ! Highly Recommend !

1  Thank TripDick

Been to East Bay Grill? Share your experiences!