“Very nice indeed. ”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 205 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Portland, Maine
“Very nice indeed. ”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Here for brunch with extended family. The food was good, everything cooked mostly properly though the steak and potatoes were both slightly overcooked, hard to avoid with warmers. The prosecco was a little on the high side--$10/glass. Service was excellent esp considering how many there were in our party. Nice garden area though the view of the harbor is obscured by a hedge. Child friendly without any if the downsides one expects from so called family restaurants. Overall happy to have gone though not esp likely to return. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to family or friends.

Boston
“Great restaurant, location and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We recently had dinner on the outside patio at East Bay Grille. The early evening setting on the patio was just beautiful with high top white tables and adirondack high stools. The giant outdoor bar was lively and there were also lower normal patio sets. It looked as thought there was going to be entertainment that night and I was told bands do come in to play. We were surrounded by beautiful landscaping, with my favorite Hydrangias and we were overlooking Plymouth Harbor. It was just a beautiful outdoor setting. We chose the arancini and clam chowder for appetizers and they were delicious. For an entre, I chose the NY strip steak, served with truffle parmesan fries and grilled broccolini - which was cooked to perfection and the steak was tender and juicy. My husband chose the grilled salmon over brown rice and steamed broccoli, which he said was also delicious. The service was outstanding and we determined that this was our new favorite place. Although we did not dine inside, we did notice the inside was also nicely decorated. We opted not to have dessert, in lieu of a couple of cupcakes from Cupcake Charlies next door, but we are certain that the dessert would have been delicious. We can't wait to go back again!

Kingston, Massachusetts
“Sit outside if you can.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Been here many times and food is very good and service prompt & courteous. My favorite thing about East Bay Grill is sitting outside. So pretty and very relaxed. My one small complaint is they have let the foliage grow so high that it blocks the gorgeous view. In past years you could see the ocean as you dined. I was disappointed this time. Perhaps management will see this review and cut it back just a little. Recommended.

Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here several times and usually do every time we visit Plymouth. We have always found both the service and the food to be great. Our last visit on 8/16 for lunch was no different. My wife had the baked scrod bruschetta and risotto and i had the crab cake sandwich with sweet potato fries, which i often get. Both were delicious! we recommend this restaurant to anyone

Strongsville, Ohio
“Plymouth Waterfront Excellent Meal”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I had fried scallops as I had ever had them fried and wanted to give them a try. Absolutely delicious! My significant other had the clam chowder and of all the clam chowders we ate on this trip he declared it the best! He also had oysters which he thoroughly enjoyed. It is a bit on the upscale side, so I felt a little uncomfortable in my tshirt and cut off sweat pants shorts. We had been driving all day so I was wearing comfy driving clothes not anticipating finding such a great restaurant!