“Plymouth Waterfront”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Elmer NJ
“Plymouth Waterfront”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were here in March, had a very nice dinner with a helpful and friendly waitress. Too chilly to check out the outside eating area, but I'm sure it's fun in the summer months. Place was a bit noisy on a Friday night, but I think that's to be expected. Parking lot was jammed but we got a table with no problem, I believe there was a private party going on which accounted for a number of the cars. Right on the water, walk to the Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock etc. I'd come here again!

• Visited March 2014

Boston
“Very good seafood”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Dropped into Plymouth for mid-Sunday afternoon seafood. Finding that Wood's & Lobster Hut were cafeteria style (no table service), we were pleased to find the East Bay Grill. Both my swordfish special and Mrs. Gyr's halibut were very good, and only a notch below excellent. Great shrimp cocktail and nice dessert, even though my ice cream "Mudpie" had clearly been out of the fridge too long and was disappointingly soft. Overall good experience, but with one criticism: The bathrooms should be tripled in size for a restaurant this large (waiting lines for both genders!). That nearly knocked them down to 3 stars, and I hope management takes notice.

Visited August 2014
Harwich, Massachusetts
“Good place in Plymouth”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have been to a number of places in the waterfront area before but never made it to East Bay Grille. We liked it - good experience all around. The decor and rooms are club like and had a good feel to it. Quite a few vacationing families. Outdoor patio was crowded so we ate inside. Both had a seafood dish -- which I would suggest over other choices in this area.

Service was good, timely
We'll come back & try again in the offseason

• Visited August 2014
Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
“Great view good food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were in town to visit family and tried this place for lunch. She had the clam chowder which was good, I had the lobster bisque which was too salty. I was going to get the fish tacos until I saw the seafood provincial special which had a mix of seafood over linguini. My wife got the tacos which she liked. She got the key lime pie with coconut. The pie was very good but for some reason it had a late amount of whipping cream. After the cream was scraped off it was a good dessert.

“Excellent food with beautiful view!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Had reservations on a Saturday night for a table of 8 and wasn't seated until 30
minutes after our scheduled time. The food was amazing and view was incredible! The manager ended up compensating things for us because he felt bad. Will now be going back because they fixed the situation and we enjoyed eating out there!

• Visited July 2014