“Weekend in Plymouth”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 8, 2014

When in Plymouth one MUST go to East Bay Grill!!! First, the location is absolutely AWESOME!! The restaurant is HUGE - offering indoor and outdoor dining! No worries about parking...they have valet parking...an added bonus! The views of the water SUPERB! The staff - especially the manager, Charlie - so friendly and accommodating! Went there TWICE in ONE weekend!! Dinner Friday evening was delightful...eating great fish and dining outside on the patio/terrace...ahhhh! Sunday late lunch/happy hour was INCREDIBLE! Fantastic band playing, cold beer pouring and noshing on appetizers on the terrace...can't think of a better way to end a weekend at the Plymouth/White Horse beach!! MUST go to this place on a Sunday...it ROCKS!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We ate outside and it was a beautiful day. The lobster roll was delicious. The view was lovely. It is a bit pricey but the atmosphere is worth it and they have free valet parking.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I love sitting outside in at this place the summer. Its yhe perfect summer atmosphere to sit and enjoy a few drinks and a nice meal. The food is decent (although kind of limited - larger lobster selections and steamers are two of the obvious holes in the choices of fare). But if you come here get the seafood Kristopher. Its never disappoints.

1  Thank stregg
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The East Bay Grill is located on the north side of Plymouth very close to the water. We visited during the week for lunch. We could have eaten either inside with a view or outside. We chose to eat inside since it was a little too warm outside. Three of us chose to get the lobster roll. They were very large and good! (but the most I have every paid for a roll!!) My youngest had the steak au poivre and my mom had the lobster quesadilla. We also ordered the shrimp cocktail (you tell them how many). They were huge and very good/ We also had lobster and crab rangoon and my oldest raved over them! The waitress was very efficient and pleasant.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

my husband and I go to the east bay grill often. Last week we were of the opinion that the food was sub standard. My husband's steak was not very good. the rolls were reheated and so hard that we couldn't eat them. The lobster bisque was too salty. The service was slow. The outdoor bar didn't serve any peanuts or goldfish. we had to ask for water, and bread. I hope things get better if we go there again.