“Great place, classy and great food”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 207 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Stockport
“Great place, classy and great food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were recommended this place on the Nantucket ferry by a local working on the island and he was so right to do so. Really nice atmosphere, great food and service. The food tasted fresh was was presented really well. Would definitely recommend and return if staying in the area. We stayed at the Best Western and the walking distance was fine 15-20 minutes at a stroll

Visited September 2013

Dandridge, Tennessee
“Nice Upscale Restaurant”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

During a recent week-long stay in Plymouth, this restaurant came recommended by the owner of a winery down the road. It was probably the most upscale restaurant we went to in Plymouth, and on the whole, we enjoyed our experience. Our waitress was very nice, and had good suggestions for menu items.

We each ordered a glass of the white sangria for our drink, I had a bowl of the lobster bisque, my fiance had a bowl of the clam chowder, and then we split the Seafood Kristopher, which was a seafood pasta dish with a cheesy cream sauce. Everything was excellent. The lobster bisque was my favorite of all the restaurants we went to, it was thick and creamy, and had lots of lobster meat in it. I tried a couple bites of the clam chowder too, and I liked it, it had a smoky flavor, and there was bacon in it also. The Seafood Kristopher was excellent, my only complaint was that the shrimp still had their tails on, which annoys me when they are mixed up in a pasta sauce.

We skipped dessert for the night because we were so stuffed. It was a delicious meal on the whole, with some local seafood offerings.

• Visited September 2013
“Going Back”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I've been to Plymouth several times, I used to live there, and recently went to East Bay with friends or the first time. I wish I had tried it before instead of always going to issac's, down the street. The swordfish was delicious, veal tender, and shellfish selections luscious and tasty. The waitress, Sharon, was personable and attentive, but not hovering. There was also a lively bar area. The freshly made rolls were great too. Going back next visit.

• Visited October 2013
Kingston, Pennsylvania
“Nice But Not My First Choice”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

If you're looking for atmosphere, high prices and fancy dining, East Bay Grill is for you. If you just want good food at reasonable prices, there are other great choices in Plymouth.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Herb L
Norton, Massachusetts
“oysters swordfish and wine what more can a man ask for”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

all of the above was absolutely great! the oysters were served on ice in a chilled plate I wish I had ordered a dozen . the entrée consisted of one the best pieces of swordfish I have ever had. it was cooked perfectly.the baked (salted) potato and vegetables were great the service was excellent and the atmosphere was perfect and the wine (both glasses) was just what the doctor ordered!

pesky

• Visited September 2013

Been to East Bay Grill? Share your experiences!