“Good Seafood Resaurant.”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 210 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have visited the East Bay Grill on a couple of occasions and on both times have been very happy with the environment, atmosphere, service and food.

The menu is seafood heavy, with a steak and chicken option, though the seafood had always been excellent in out experience, so I would recommend it.

They often have a band playing outside, which I felt was too loud for the evening meal we wanted to enjoy, but it was pleasant listening from inside. We had a choice where to sit, so this was simply preference.

This is a restaurant that you can visit wearing jean and a T-Shirt but wouldn't feel out of place in something smarter. It is in a wonderful location. I have aways found the staff to be friendly though after the initial order was taken it was harder to get the attention to get further drinks.

I would certainly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our group of 8 went to the wharf/harbor area of Plymouth without a definite restaurant in mind, but someone remembered hearing that East Bay Grill was good, so we tried it. They quickly accommodated the group and welcomed us warmly. The place is right on the wharf with lovely views and both indoor and outdoor dining. Service was friendly and extremely efficient. Everyone was very happy with the meals. I had a wonderful, large piece of baked sole that was delicious. Had a clam chowder that I loved--real thick, not the watery kind. Others had sirloin tips they raved about, a turkey dish that looked fabulous, yummy calamari, mahi-mahi special, and one had an enormous "seafood platter" special that could have fed two. You can tell it's a well varied menu. The quantity was not a sacrifice of quality, though. All very fresh and perfectly prepared. I'd suggest that if you visit Plymouth, this is one place you want to hit!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Lovely selection of food, very clean, attentive staff and great atmosphere. This restaurant was so good we visited two nights on the run. We would thoroughly recommend the East Bay Grill.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a great day with three other couples .we were at the outside seating area having great appetizers drinks and a great band on Sundays,just one great day with friends.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our waitress, Riley, friendly, knowledgable, bubbly, made us feel more than welcome. After driving 2 1/2 hrs we were hungry and east Bay Grill was great. It was 94 degrees outside, inside comfortable, menu very diverse. My husband had whole belly clam roll portion huge, he could not finish and he is a foodie!!! said delicious. I had turkey very light and tasty. Serivce fab, very clean and location is spectacular!! Plymouth Harbor - does it get better than that...dine in or out!!! if in Plymouth a must go to!!!