“Great day !”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a great day with three other couples .we were at the outside seating area having great appetizers drinks and a great band on Sundays,just one great day with friends.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our waitress, Riley, friendly, knowledgable, bubbly, made us feel more than welcome. After driving 2 1/2 hrs we were hungry and east Bay Grill was great. It was 94 degrees outside, inside comfortable, menu very diverse. My husband had whole belly clam roll portion huge, he could not finish and he is a foodie!!! said delicious. I had turkey very light and tasty. Serivce fab, very clean and location is spectacular!! Plymouth Harbor - does it get better than that...dine in or out!!! if in Plymouth a must go to!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We had reservations for 8pm but the hostesses wasn't very nice. She said we couldn't have the table because only 17 showed up but that is how it goes s people cancel last minute but informed our group leader that we could go else where. Really, they are so big now that they can turn down a table of 17? Our group leader Jim talked to the manager after we sat down. Two others showed up late and they had to get their own table too late to join us... they were not happy. We finally got to be seated at at 8;45 and got our food around 9:15 that's late and I am diabetic didn't need to wait that long. I really do like the East Bay and go here often but the staff shouldn't act as if they are doing us a favor. Most of the time my experience here is excellent. Guess everyone has an off night

The food was good and the company was fun after dinner I went outside to hear the band but they were on break so I left as did most of my group.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Plymouth! We've never been disappointed, winter, spring, summer or fall. We've been several times. The summer time is the best of course. They have outside dining and a large beautiful outside bar that has rooftop heaters, for the chilly nights. They have live entertainment outside during the summer and inside all year.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

East Bay Grille does it well. Service was excellent and food quite delicious. Swordfish salad. Rolls perfectly perfect, just the right crunch and softness. View is nice. Very clever landscaping to make it very attractive. Free Parking, a bonus in Plymouth these days. Great 'girlfriend catchup' spot. I recommend this place to all.