“Extensive menu, good service!”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The East Bay Grille is a good place for large groups. Plenty of room and lots to choose from. The wait staff is very accommodating and patient with groups and everyone's food seems to arrive appropriately hot or cold. I've also been there quite late at night and you can still find a quiet corner for a light bite if you are not into the bar scene.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,088)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The food is consistently good. Large portions and nice presentations. A great place to go for lunch or dinner. We often celebrate special occasions at East Bay Grill. Try the salmon salad, yum!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have never had a bad meal here, they have all been great. I sometimes will just get appetizers which are also wonderful. The Atmosphere is fantastic especially outdoors with the great outdoor bar complete with Palm trees.. yes in Plymouth, MA. It is a little pricey but you are paying for food, atmosphere and entertainment. There are bands outside in the summer time and indoors in the winter. I bring all my out of town guests here because I feel it is reliable good food.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

my dw, dm, dd and I eat there 2/15/2013 the food and service was terrible,I had steak tips that was awful and they did not look like steak tips, my dw and dd had the bake scrod that was tasteless, had to ask another wait staff to bring a glass of wine for my mother, I asked for a1 steak sauce that came too late. called 2/16/2013 complained about the service and they said a gm will call me. He never called, won't go there again. used to go at least 1 a month.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Food is always so good there - great ambience & wonderfull times - GREAT SEAFOOD overlooking the Cape - -