“Really good meal”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This meal was most enjoyable, even though I was feeling sick. The wait staff was knowledgeable and steered me to the Halibut (catch of the day) which was prepared nicely. The parmesan rice was yummy. I would've gone back the next night but wanted to try other places. I'd recommend this!

There are newer reviews for East Bay Grill

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Within an easy walk of our hotel we opted to have dinner here. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and good food. I opted for the fish taco appetizer and it was more than enough for dinner.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I had the chance to take in the ambiance and excellent food at the East Bay Grill recently. First, I would like to say that the location in downtown Plymouth, MA is wonderful -- the waterfront location is pleasant and the back of the restaurant has a terrific view overlooking the water with a great outdoor seating area. I order the Salmon over risotto and it was unbelievable...I can't remember the last time I've had a piece of fish cooked perfectly like this one. My wife also had a fish dish and she was more then happy with every bit. The wait staff was professional and pleasant. We look forward to being able to head back down to enjoy another meal soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

What a beautiful location. Sat outside but had trouble hearing my dinner guest over the very loud wedding music from the wedding party set up 10 feet away. Sort of a strange arrangement. Nice menu, we opted for a number of dishes versus one main antree. Maybe that was our error. The lobster bisque was salty and too thick. The wedge salad, at 12.00 should of been a masterpiece of a salad. Instead it was a wedge with two slices of tomato (like the kind used for sandwiches not even diced for a salad) pieces of bacon. And I mean pieces of bacon, you needed to cut to even eat. Which they do provide you a steak knife because otherwise you wouldn't be eating it at all. We ordered an interesting scollop and shrimp dish in a cream sauce with rustic bread. The bread was under the sauce, completely inedible soaked in the sauce. And in a moment of confusion, the chef drizzled sweet dressing over it?What was he/she thinking?? Ruined the dish. Highlight, the sangria. Wonderfully light, perfect amount of fruit. Down side, couldn't find the waitress to pay at the end. Too many choices down here, wont go back for overpriced and poorly served/presented food.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

East Bay was recommended to us from a couple we know in the area. We went there for dinner on a Saturday night with a few friends. We had to wait about 15 minutes to get in and the hostess was slightly rude, but as soon as we got to the table things made a change for the better. Our server was fantastic. She was very funny and made us feel very comfortable. She recommended a few appetizers, specials, and drinks which we ordered. The food was delicious, we could not have been more pleased. My husband, who is a restaurant owner was very impressed with the food and the service. Even though it was a busy Shannon never made us feel rushed, we truly felt like we were her only guests. We will definitely be back!

Keep up the good work!!