“Great!”
Review of East Bay Grill

East Bay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
East Bay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 207 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

East Bay was recommended to us from a couple we know in the area. We went there for dinner on a Saturday night with a few friends. We had to wait about 15 minutes to get in and the hostess was slightly rude, but as soon as we got to the table things made a change for the better. Our server was fantastic. She was very funny and made us feel very comfortable. She recommended a few appetizers, specials, and drinks which we ordered. The food was delicious, we could not have been more pleased. My husband, who is a restaurant owner was very impressed with the food and the service. Even though it was a busy Shannon never made us feel rushed, we truly felt like we were her only guests. We will definitely be back!

Keep up the good work!!

• Visited July 2012

Hanover, Massachusetts
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Definitely haven't had a bad meal there been there a ton times my wife and I think it is one of our top 5 places to go to lot of fun foods great

Visited September 2012
new hampshire
“Great food, great service, great music”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a restaurant that you can count on to deliver what they promise. Never had a bad meal. We have eaten at the bar, dined inside and out. Always great. Fresh food, generours drink, prices consistent with the offering. A great value. And the ourdoor entertainment is a bonus. Don't miss this place when in the area!!!

• Visited August 2012
Scituate, Massachusetts
“little portions for a BIG ticket”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have been here twice. Once with my parents and little sister and another time with my fiance. They have a decent sized menu of choices but for being right on the water in downtown Plymouth, I was disappointed with the limited seafood choices. The portions were really small for such an expensive meal. They do have a good wine list. The waitress was very rude more so because my sister was very young when we went. Poor choices for the childrens menu. Not a family restaurant. When I went with my fiance the fish was undercooked and his steak was very small. We ordered a bottle of wine and did not get dessert and the price hit well over $100

• Visited November 2011
Lancashire
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was great although rather expensive compared to the chains. We had a table outside which was lovely. Decorated tastefully. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Visited August 2012

Been to East Bay Grill? Share your experiences!