“Seriously the best Lobster Rolls, hands down.”
Review of Lobster Hut

Lobster Hut
Ranked #4 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lobster Hut, Seafood at its best.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Hubs and I just spent an anniversary weekend in town, and decided for fun to try the lobster rolls in the area (and other seafood bites) and compare. BY FAR, Lobster hut has the best and freshest seafood. The Lobster rolls included GIANT chunks of meat (whole claw!), the fried haddock, shrimp and scallops was crispy outside-tender inside, and the fried whole clams tasted so fresh. Their lobster Mac was good too, big chunks, but ours seem to have a bit too much bread crumb topping. Also, it was $18 for a small plate (~8"x5"), when I could've just gotten a whole lobster for the same price. It's very no frills... don't expect a piano bar, silverware, and china here. Get your own napkins, slap on a bib and dig in.

1  Thank jotrose
There are newer reviews for Lobster Hut

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nothing fancy, but a cheap and convenient choice if you are on the waterfront. They have covered outdoor seating overlooking the marina. I thought the prices were reasonable for large portions of fresh fried seafood. I had a pile of fried clams, the best I ever had. Also came with fries and coleslaw, so much I couldn't even finish it all.

1  Thank Rockinahawdplayse
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We came across this restaurant while looking for another. Lucky us. You order at the counter and they call you. Huge menu of option-all the coastal favorites which made it hard to decide. My wife had broiled haddock and I had the seafood plater and we found both excellent. Also had onion rings and clam chowder and we found the fried item to be light and not greasy.also the chowder was loaded. Great place to eat and they also have a huge patio but it was raining. Certainly would recommend.

1  Thank Ken T
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a nice lunch, sitting outside, at this restaurant. We ordered lobster bisque and clam chowder, both very nice, also fried clam strips and fried onion rings. We were not disappointed! You order your food at the counter and carry it to your table.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

You can't miss the chance to eat a lobster roll here. Excellent flavor in a toasted garlic bread type bun. The clam chowder is great too. No refills on drinks a bit disappointing.Not fancy but so good. Will go again if we return to the Plymouth area.