“Regular Joe kind of bar/family place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monte Christos Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 237 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This is a nice hole in the wall. Locals all know it and it shows. Good variety of good food, service and drinks, eat in or to-go.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed November 28, 2018

The Greek Salad was good. The pizza was good, but it could have a little more seasoning. The crust was too thick, but overall the meal was good. The waitress was very good.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is a very family friendly place that is great for pizza and Greek food. I highly recommend this place for a casual night of pizza.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Yay, another day of craving pizza. I was at the Laundry mat in manomet. Quilt cleaning day, then i wet to my car, " im starving" i was going to grab a slice of pizza next door. Then there it was in my sight! "Aaaaaaahhhh! Monte"s yay!!! I went sat down got waited on immediately, I ordered a soda & cranberry and and a meatball and garlic pizza.. it came 15 mins. later and after the 1st bite i was in heaven. It was judt the way I remebered it. Mouth watering a whole bunch of yum!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2018

My brother recommended this restaurant to me and since then, I have had takeout from them a few times. Their food is excellent. Just like the old fashioned country restaurants of years ago. They have an extensive menu and the pizzas are delicious. I’m going to try their breakfast this Sunday. The outside of the restaurant is modest and not fancy, but well worth checking out.

Date of visit: April 2018