“Cute coffee shop with milk and sugar alternatives”
Review of Marylou's Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marylou's Coffee
Ranked #8 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Plymouth
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

The decor is reminiscent of the fifties and they serve a decent cup of coffee and other breakfast foods and beverages. Happy to find they have milk alternatives such as soy and almond as well as non chemical sugar alternatives like stevia.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

It's been a couple of years since I last went to a Marylou's, so I thought I'd give it another try. Now, I haven't been to this paticular shop before, but just like the others this one was the same old story. Watery coffee and overpriced.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Great coffee and service. The drive through is fast and they get the order right every time. Try the muffins. They are big and moist. A little pricey but worth the extra money.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Fast service, Hot….. Coffee , served up every day with a smile ! The best Mary Lou's crew I know works here weekday mornings!
mostly a coffee stop but they have some breakfast eats to keep you going too!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2014

You can't miss this place!! It's BRIGHT pink!! We decided to stop in and try their coffee while we were in town, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. If I was I ever in that area again, I would definitely check it out.

Date of visit: July 2014