“Take out ”

Rose and Vicki's - Manomet
Ranked #8 of 9 Bakeries in Plymouth
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Great take out (or eat in) for pizza,subs and pastry. Stopped here several times during the winter months. The service is always quick and friendly and food is great. Our favorites are the steak and cheese subs which have been consistently tender and fresh on soft rolls. The pastry is also great especially the cheesecake. We have become regular customers!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed September 15, 2016

This establishment used to be better before they started catering to pizza. They pastries were great. We tried the pizza... Not the typical dough for pizza, probably bread dough. The pastries are few so if you are really in the mood for them consider other options.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Stopped by for quick lunch (tuna and chicken salad subs, cokes) and although this is not exactly gourmet dining, the subs were very tasty and costs were low. This place is located on 3A in Manomet Center and is a good choice if you're in the area and want to dine in our take out your lunch.

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

I've been coming up here from Florida since I was about 6 years old to visit family and ever time I came up, my family and myself included make it our personal responsibility to eat here at least 3 time a visit. The food is amazing. From the bakery items to the pizza, it is simply mouth watering. A must stop if you're in town.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

We were all hungry but we all wanted different things to eat. I ordered the chicken fingers and mozzarella sticks. The 3 chicken pieces came with French fries. The chicken was very good and the pieces were so big, I could only finish two of them. The fried cheese was yummy. Others ordered steak and cheese and Italian cold cut subs. Everyone was very happy with their choices. You can also get fresh baked cookies at this location.

Date of visit: June 2016