“Nice Restaurnat”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
East Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Nice Restaurnat”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We ate here last night. I called ahead to make a reservation 3 days in advance and was told they don't take reservations. She asked me what time we planned on being there and I told her 6:30. She said at that time we shouldn't have a problem. We arrived at six thirty and upon entering I mentioned that I had called a few days ago. I noticed the restaurant was almost full but she said that our table was all ready for us and we were seated right away. That was the first nice surprise. The second was the food. It was excellent. I had a burger with what is described as truffle whiz. It turned out to be a fluffy cheese spread with truffle flavoring. It was delicious. My wife had beef stroganoff and it also was very good. The other couple with us had a burger and the chicken and broccoli dish. Both enjoyed their meals a lot.

The atmosphere is casual pub style and it is a little noisy. The service was outstanding since the place was packed when we first sat down. Our server was attentive and prompt.

I would recommend this place because of the quality of the food and the excellent service.

2 Thank CapeCod1456

Franklin, Massachusetts
“Food Good, Price not so much”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

During the waterfront festival, almost every "known" eatery was packed. We were headed to a last resort when we saw Nosh. We headed in and there was only 1 other family inside eating. We were in a little bit of a rush, so we just ordered cheese burgers with fries. We were asked what kind of fries and we were a little confused, but again, we didn't read the menu. So we all got our burgers with a side tin full of french fries. The food was very very good. We had 2 beers and they had homemade specialty alcoholic beverages - I ordered one but got the wrong one .. it was very different. Unfortunately, the yummy meal we enjoyed was followed up with a bill for almost $100! That's lunch - holy cow! Come to find out, the fries were a separate charge from the burger. We wouldn't have ordered 4, we would have been fine splitting 2. We would love to give Nosh more business as we are in the area often, but not so sure with these prices.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Pleasant Late Lunch”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Was looking for some place to take the family for a late lunch and decided to try Nosh Tavern based on the reviews here in Trip Advisor.

When we arrived I was surprise about how empty the restaurant was. There was only one other party dining in the whole tavern.

We found the food very tasty and enjoyed trying some of their tasty homemade ketchups.

The service was a bit slow, which was surprising, but nothing that would prevent me from returning.

I would definitely dine there again.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fun menu - good food”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

We like the restaurant for it's casual atmosphere and inventive menu. Sandwiches are designed around Star Wars characters and served a la carte. Fries, etc., are ordered separately to your specifications.

Visited August 2014
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Will be back”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I agreed-Best burger in YEARS!! We shared the Port burger and a chicken sandwich. We LOVED the burger(chick sand was good). Ordered the fries too-YUM! Reasonably priced. Only turn off was the atomoshere-something is off. And there was only one waitress, so she forgot quite a bit, but I'm just going to assume the other one called in sick ;). Would recommend though.

1 Thank Erika S