“Good food”

Add it.
Star of Siam
Ranked #91 of 237 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

This is really the only Thai place near me, so I always come here. The food is pretty good, only unfortunately I told them I was allergic to mushrooms and they didn't inform me that the spring rolls I ordered had mushrooms in them. Also, the wait is always very long. I come here for convenience, not because it's the best.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Love this place and just about everything but the pork dishes. Soups are great too! Chicken paradise is my favorite...egg rolls too.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Great food with decent portions. Always fresh. But this isn't really a sit-down eat-in place. There are places to sit outside. But food is clearly meant for take-away. Hours are limited so make sure it's open before you make the trek.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 19, 2016

This is a popular and highly rated Thai restaurant near the Cape. I wondered if it was because there was no competition.

We stopped by and waited for an order which gave me a chance to see them working on a bunch of orders before ours. They are quite a capable crew putting together a variety of well seasoned and interesting dishes, using a 4 burner stove that doesn't appear to be commercial grade. That's skill.

The curries are very tasty and the pad thai was a great mix of flavors and fresh and cooked vegetables. Prices were great and I just wished I lived closer!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed August 26, 2016

I have been a customer for a decade and have never had a bad anything at Star of Siam.....which in the restaurant business is extremely rare.
My personal favorites are the curries and crab rangoon. Upon opening the container the colorful and varied vegetables, bit of pineapple and meat (always lean never fatty or grisly) combined with the owners fantastic curry sauce is both aromatic and visually pleasing. While I don't usually eat fried food the crab ragoon is my quilty pleasure.
This is a family business and the owner along with her family know the regulars, welcomes newcomers and are extremely hard workers that sure knows how to cook! I love that Star of Siam uses fresh vegetables that they cut themselves.... it does make a difference.
While they are take out, you can bring your food outside weather permitting. The owner has a nice little area with a few tables scattered about and some nice flora.

Date of visit: August 2016