“Great experience”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #6 of 7 Quick Bites in Plymouth
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Plymouth is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We are a big fan of Panera Bread so it was nice to know that this was an option for eating while in the Plymouth area. Came here twice for breakfast and dinner. Both times the restaurant was clean, and the service was quick. The staff was courteous and attentive to our order. A great place to eat and relax...

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 12, 2018

We tend to visit local establishments, rather than chain restaurants. Panera Bread is one of the only chain restaurants we will visit. The food here (especially this Panera) is consistently good, and the service is friendly and quick. Their fountain drink options (iced teas, lemonade, etc.) are delicious!
I sometimes vary my order, but almost always get the Spicy Thai Chicken Salad. Last night was the best rendition I've EVER had! There were plenty of Edamame, and celantro - and it was just fantastic. Thank you, Panera!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

I ordinarily love Panera for the salads, today I stopped by to take home an Asian Chicken Salad for a special treat. Well, I got tricked. And not in a good way. Flavorless romaine lettuce, slivers of bland chicken, a scant teaspoon of crumbled almonds, and tiny wonton strips. Also included, two microscopic take out tubs of watery, flavorless vinegarette dressing. No color in the salad and no flavor. I would have been better off saving money for lunch and having a PBJ sandwich at home.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I am a big fan of this chain. We have been coming to it for years.

We are visiting MA and thus stopped at this cafe. The coffee & Bagels are tasty. Same great Panera taste.

The service was good as well.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Nice restaurant, very clean, and great service. The guy ringing me up gave me a free brioche roll because I commented how happy I was they had them now. The broccoli cheddar soup was great as always and you can't go wrong with a salad. This is why I don't mind stopping at Panera whenever I travel; it's very consistent.

Date of visit: November 2017