“Good Coffee & Bagels !”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #6 of 7 Quick Bites in Plymouth
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Plymouth is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I am a big fan of this chain. We have been coming to it for years.

We are visiting MA and thus stopped at this cafe. The coffee & Bagels are tasty. Same great Panera taste.

The service was good as well.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed November 23, 2017

Nice restaurant, very clean, and great service. The guy ringing me up gave me a free brioche roll because I commented how happy I was they had them now. The broccoli cheddar soup was great as always and you can't go wrong with a salad. This is why I don't mind stopping at Panera whenever I travel; it's very consistent.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

The steak and cheddar panini was excellent. If you can't stand the heat, tell them to hold the horseradish. I like it hot but it still cleared my sinuses.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We love Panera Bread and, like every other Panera we have visited, this one has excellent food. However, we have been here for breakfast and lunch during the last week and have found the dining room to be dirty both times. The tables are not wiped, there is food on the benches and lots of food under the tables. When we came in for lunch, I actually took out an antibacterial wipe and cleaned our table myself.

My other observation, which is not the fault of Panera, is that there were many patrons there during lunch that tied up tables while they gazed at their laptops or phones. I saw people with meals walking around looking for tables while others who had already finished eating just sat there checking out furniture online. It is very rude of them and I don't know how Panera can put a policy in place to make people feel welcome while also moving them along so that others can enjoy their meals. If everyone was considerate, they would know enough to eat and then leave, but we all know not everyone is polite.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Panera Bread has come a long way and I'm happy to say that this particular location is my "go-to" for work day lunches. I usually order online through their 'rapid pick up' app, but when I do go in and order, the staff is always pleasant and smiling! the food is so fresh and I can order things just the way I like it! I think that's what makes it a step above the rest. Thank you Panera Bread. Great job!

Date of visit: May 2017