“Problems”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Order Online
Ranked #133 of 237 Restaurants in Plymouth
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 4 Plaza Way in Plymouth. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

We visited this Taco Bell and ordered a chicken bowl, an apple empanada and a steak burrito.

Upon entering the seating area all the tables were dirty and in need of cleaning. One of the garbage cans was open and people had thrown garbage into the empty hole. There was trash all over the floor.

My friends burrito was just average. She did not eat even half. My apple empanada was bland and tasted like surgery cinnamon with no apples! I threw it out.

And worst of all I found a piece of melted plastic in my chicken bowl !!!!

I went directly to the manager who was apologetic and gave us 100% refund.

It’s a good thing we don’t live in the area because I would never return here if we did.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed August 24, 2017

There is no question that this will not be a health conscious meal, but, that said, it is a reliable, clean, fast-food place where cost is low, service is quick, and the menu changes often enough to provide something new.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Love eating at taco bell. Tacos, burritos, mexican pizza, etc. Like it a little better when they have Pizza Hut with Taco Bell... then you can get personal pan pizzas too.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2017

I think the title of my review says it all. Even f you are the only one waiting in line that is just what you are doing.. waiting. It takes them forever to do anything. From the time you order at the drive through to the time that your food comes out it feels like I could have run the Boston Marathon. It also does not matter what time of day it is, it seems to always be like this. Also the food is not consistent. Sometimes ingredients are missing, the food is luke warm or you may get lucky and everything is right. Just be prepared to wait. Staff is unfriendly as well.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Ring the bell of
You are happy and that bell was singing. Above and beyond good service here. We're were there right before closing. Tired and whiny with a large order and the staff was beyond helpful. Thank
You !