“Really really good pizza”
Review of Cappy's Pizza

Cappy's Pizza
Ranked #117 of 238 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Went there after checking reviews. We have gone to others many times, but decided to try Cappy’s based on numerous reviews. We were not disappointed . We tried the basics, cheese and pepperoni. Also ordered the chicken Parmesan as well as some chicken fingers (6 ). Opened the boxes and the cheese and the pepperoni looked just like advertising pictures. The chicken parmansan on the other hand looked a bit over cooked, but once in your mouth, it was like a eating the real thing, so delicious. To make matters worse, all the kids wanted a piece . The cheese was real good and the pepperoni was also perfect. The sauce,the cheese and the crust were all perfect. The chicken fingers looked a tad over cooked, but again, really good taste and very tender. Cappy’s, a job well done and a five star well deserved. The only issue I had was I was told 20 minutes and it was more like 35. We will definitely get it again next year on our annual rental vacation.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

No thrills, no frills... just really good pizza. We were in town and decided to try a “random pizza shop”. I’m glad we did.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2017 via mobile

Just stopped in to grab something quick & hot, since I am in NO MOOD to cook tonight. Holy cow....! First time at Cappy’s and they made us an incredible pie. So very good, hot, with plenty of cheese (no bare, skimpy spots) and LOTS of toppings. So very glad to have found this awesome, local pizza restaurant. Thank you! Will be back!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Tucked in a little strip mall off 3-A across from Luke's Liquors (U can't miss THAT).
Much better pizza than the old location that was a tad further north across the road.
Hey! It's just a quick slice of pie but very reasonable and agreeable (no heartburn). Cleaner than most in the area, and genuinely nice counter lady. Didn't even know they were there until I happened into the little mall on an errand. Worth the ride into the parking lot. Have been there 3 times in the past month. Just rushed in for a slice each time. Will go back n try a salad or sandwich if they offer them. Believe it's new management and wish them much success.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

The pizza was actually pretty good but I give this review two stars because I would never order again from this establishment. The customer service or lack there of was just mind blowing. I was given the wrong size pizza and the person on the phone was very rude and was un able to help me in any way. Terrible way to run a business. I am also giving a low score for value since I paid for a large pizza and only received a small and the staff would not correct the mistake.

Date of visit: August 2016