“Rip off”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Order Online
Ranked #142 of 237 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Place charged us extra for some BBQ sauce for my burger. Contacted them with no resolve, will not return. Not that they care.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We stopped in Saturday after we visited the Arts fair downtown Plymouth - great dinner! I had a Avo-cobb-o salad, which I absolutely love, a little bit of everything and the Honey mustard poppy seed dressing - to die for! Hubby had the bacon cheese burger with the best fries! Awesome fries! Unlimited fries cooked to perfection. Both dinners were delicious! Red Robin is a great place to eat - great menu with many things to choose from. If you haven't, you should :)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

I found the Red Robin to be rather unappealing. We thought we would try something different that would be appropriate for a three year old. It was not at all crowded when we arrived but no one came to greet us for several minutes. We had burgers that were ok. The children’s menu is close to the price of a regular hamburger. My granddaughter had pasta that was ten cents worth. Fortunately, her side was broccoli. She had two servings of that and no pasta.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Yummmm just begins to describe the burgers and fries! I absolutely recommend the freckled lemonade (lemonade with strawberries). Bottomless fries and so many options to make your meal just right and how you want it, every time .

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Again, this is where I wish there was a GOOD rating and not just an average or very good because this place is good. I would not call it average or non would I call it very good so it is upsetting that there is no good option.
The menu has changed a bit to offer more than just burgers. They offer a good selection and love the bottomless fries ( our server gave us a huge basket) and the strawberry lemonade is fantastic though sometimes you get a lot of strawberries and other times you are searching for them.
All in all a good spot for family, friends and kids alike.

Date of visit: February 2018