“This is lunch?”

Ranked #94 of 210 Restaurants in Plymouth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Set in a historical building, the restaurant seemed interesting and the waitress greeted us promptly and informed us of the history. Nice touch. Then we gave our order and she disappeared from sight although we were the ONLY customers in the room. When my white bean, beef stew arrived, it was missing the beans. When I pointed this out to her, she said"I'll have to ask the chef"A very young looking man who answered her,"Oh I screwed up". So we could see and hear him.She returned to the table to say,"He says there just weren't that many beans in the cup, but he'll add more."I HEARD tthe conversation. The rest of the food arrived and my husband's lobster sliders consisted of one slice if white bread cut into fours with some dry lobster and wilted lettuce. My Greek salad fit on a plate the size of a saucer fora tea cup.No exaggeration! Then we had to wait 15 minutes after we were done because the restaurant seemed empty..no chef, no waitress. My husband was on his hour lunch break, and we were there 90 minutes! Never again.

4  Thank littlejasmine

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Saturday and tried the Tapas menu. Everything was so good, especially the short ribs. They were to die for. Will definitely come here again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Noticed this new place yesterday and decided to check it out at 6:30 for Country Night. We like good live music and this group did not disappoint as they were very professional and also had a couple of sit ins from another group who also play in town.Very nice ambiance. Loved how they did the walls. Service at the bar was excellent, and we loved the very comfortable padded bar chairs. While we did not go there for the food, we did opt for the 10-inch meatball flatbread pizza to have with our drinks. Pizza was tasty and was a nice little app to enjoy with our drinks. This place is not cheap. Wines by the glass are upwards of $8. Although a Prosecco split is $7. The small pizzas start at $10 and ours was pretty skimpy on the meatballs. I would recommend going there for drinks, apps, and entertainment. Can't comment on the lunch menu.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Invited friends to join us for an evening out. Not sure whats going on here, , , the place is usually empty? We ended up leaving for a place uptown which had people, great food, and decent live music. Plymouth is a mecca for food and music.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

cozy little great bar - foos is good and employees are pleasant- love the atmosphere-although wish they had an outside bar- just would be impossible there