other travelers have booked this property

Review of Beach House

view
living room living room (2)
Check Availability
beach looking right
beach looking lt
2nd floor deck view
view from bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Ptroia
“Disappointed- beautiful view and location to beach but house was not as expected”
Reviewed August 17, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

View and beach were wonderful. Weeds were overgrown, house smelled musty due to wet basement with no door. House had no air conditioning and weather was in the 90's with humidity, almost unbearable in the house for two days despite floor fans. Sheets were too small for one bedroom, could not make the bed. Towels were stained and well worn, and several glasses cracked, and China chipped, kitchen not well equipped . Main floor had half bath, one full bathroom without window on second floor very small and hot, and the other full bathroom was In the basement- raised off floor to make toilet drain. In no way to be considered a bathroom that your family would feel comfortable using it. Very odd and basement scary.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 19, 2016
I take all reviews very serious! I was not aware of the problems you encountered! If you had called me there may have been things I could have fixed easily! I haven't been down to the house in several weeks as it has been booked and housekeeping did not inform me of any problems. I have already ordered new sheets and towels. New kitchen ware will be ordered and replaced while I am there over Labor Day weekend. I'm sorry you had difficulties with your stay. Please be assured all issues will be dealt with for future guests. I do not advertise the house is air-conditioned and this has been a very unusual heat wave not seen in the northeast in many years!! I take great pride in my house and want all guests to be comfortable and return each year!
Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing