“Parking lot empty”

IHOP
Ranked #107 of 204 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Parking lot empty”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

and now I know why. Stopped for breakfast, noted there were no cars in the parking lot, strange for Saturday morning at 10am. We go in no one really there. They immediately try to sit us in a small table in the center of the room where all the foot traffic is instead of 1 of the 25 empty booths by a window. Waitresses were non existent. Took 10 minutes for one to come over, and it took even longer to get our check. Onto the breakfast. What happened to getting breakfast for breakfast? I had to stop at dunking donuts after to get a bagel. 11 bucks gets you 2 cold eggs, two colder sausages, and 1 slice of french toast. Not even garnish on the plate. I thought I was on a hidden camera show. 11 bucks and it doesnt even come with toast or any garnish. If you want breakfast thats extra. I wish that was a joke but it isnt. Their prices have gone up and they were high before, but 11 dollars for an 2 cold eggs fried and slapped on plate with virtually nothing else is ridiculous. So between me and the person I was with including tip your are looking at 25-30 bucks and you get about 2 dollars worth of food slopped on a plate.
At these prices, service and quality of food, the place is well on its way to closing the doors. Whoever thought to charge these prices for this level of food should not be running a business.

• Visited May 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Breakfast at IHOP”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We visited Saturday, late morning with 6 adults and 2 toddlers.
We were seated very quickly.
The waitress was attentive and helpful.
We all ordered breakfast and were happy and satisfied with it.
The bathroom was clean.

I would definitely go there again.

• Visited March 2013